A wild zoo appears!

Has anyone ever ran into someone that is into bestiality/zoophilia in public? In my entire life I've only heard rumors when I was younger about the girl with peanut butter or the guy with the sheep. If you have run into someone how did it go? Was there any signs? Did anything come of it? I've always wanted to meet someone with fellow interests. Just to even feel like im less alone.

A close friend introduced me to the idea that I could fuck a bitch. I was in my late teens and it was during a house party when we were both far from sober. I don't quite remember how the topic got started and I'm hazy on all the details of the conversation but we wound up speaking about fucking animals. At this point I'd been heading out in the evenings to fuck farm animals for 5 or 6 years already. We both confessed some of our evening advetures to one another at which point he mentioned my family dogs and asked if I'd ever done anything with them. For whatever reason I'd never thought of the possibility of doing anything with them so said as much. We toyed with the idea of going out to find something we could fuck together that night but the party was in town and we were far too gone to get in a car and drive back out to tne country where we lived. I think we kind of said one day we'd do it and left it at that.

It never came up again. I figured either he couldn't remember or did remember and was too embarassed to mention it when sober. I didn't want to press things so never talked about it again. We haven't been in contact for a number of years as we both went our own ways for uni, marriage and our careers. I very much doubt we were the only two heading out to the fields at night in that area to dump a load in something. Everyone in that area grew up around and was comfortable with the farm animals so I'm sure experimentation (especially at that age) was rife. I always fantasized about bumping into someone out in a field one night and just spending ages passing a sheep back and forth with them.

A close friend introduced me to the idea that I could fuck a bitch. I was in my late teens and it was during a house party when we were both far from sober. I don't quite remember how the topic got started and I'm hazy on all the details of the conversation but we wound up speaking about fucking animals. At this point I'd been heading out in the evenings to fuck farm animals for 5 or 6 years already. We both confessed some of our evening advetures to one another at which point he mentioned my family dogs and asked if I'd ever done anything with them. For whatever reason I'd never thought of the possibility of doing anything with them so said as much. We toyed with the idea of going out to find something we could fuck together that night but the party was in town and we were far too gone to get in a car and drive back out to tne country where we lived. I think we kind of said one day we'd do it and left it at that.

It never came up again. I figured either he couldn't remember or did remember and was too embarassed to mention it when sober. I didn't want to press things so never talked about it again. We haven't been in contact for a number of years as we both went our own ways for uni, marriage and our careers. I very much doubt we were the only two heading out to the fields at night in that area to dump a load in something. Everyone in that area grew up around and was comfortable with the farm animals so I'm sure experimentation (especially at that age) was rife. I always fantasized about bumping into someone out in a field one night and just spending ages passing a sheep back and forth with them.
Being in metro detroit I doubt ill run into many people that have experimented. Well at least anyone that would admit it, thanks for the share though!

Without having to make an effort to look for anyone, I did run into a guy when I was in H.S. that did something out of the blue. I was playing a weekend game in another town, I had taken off my jersey when I was on the bench to cool off, I had forgotten that I had claw marks on my hips, lower back and stomach. To a Zoo it would be obvious that I was taking knots from male dogs on the regular, but everyone that knew me well knew that I would rough house with my dogs and with friends dogs. At some point, a guy on the home team had seen me on the sidelines with my jersey off and my Ruby Stripes proudly exposed, after the game he and his team lined up opposite of us and as we passed each other and shook hands. He ran his finger against my waist line and said into my ear something I thought was "Nice Marks!", he could've said something else. But the way he smiled and continued to stare at me until I went into the locker room to get showered and dressed, leads me to think and at times hope that he knew what they were and how I got them. I have said in other posts that I have made that I live in a very rural area and I heard many "Urban Legends" or just simple "County Gossip" that there are one or two farms around me that out of town Zoo's visit for some Bestiality fun. I can only believe that I misheard the guy and hope or fantasized that he is from one of these "Mythical" Zoo Farms and that he knows about me... but who knows.

Back