A wild ride ended in sadness

forestomega

Tourist
So this happened to me over the course of a few months, it breaks my heart.

So I was on an adult dating site and message a woman into domination and pegging. We were chatting and getting along and I started to act a brat to a few things. She made the comment how she will punish me to which I responded how when you punishments are things I like?? She replies she will tie my down and have her dog fuck my ass....... ya out of no where she pulled that one out. I questioned is she was serious.. but I guess the way I did set off bells for her too as right away she was like oh my god you want that don't you and she sounded keen on it too.

I am now speechless and wary, I thinking is the is a trap.. what should I do.. I have never met this person but I have given face pics...
Then the rationalization, no way it cannot be a trap or a sting it was a random comment that she would have no idea I was in for. I messaged her for totally unrelated reasons. No one wanting to trap me could setup a profile for something unrelated and HOPE someone come along to like this.

So ya I admit it, she thinks it is hot. I have show he my baddragon dildo with knot. Wants pics of me taking it, sucking it, talking about wishing it was real..
So now I thinking jackpot!! But every time I try to setup a meet she can't or ghosts for a day or two. Always comes back always wanting to talk more about it, but never will setup a meet and will not even say no she won't meet. I am so confused.

I cut ties for a while cuz it feeling off again. But you know how it goes when you are lonely, eventually I message back. We play this on and off game for a while. And eventually she admits she don't have dogs, when previously she said she had two. Still keen on chat and but still cannot arrange a meet.

I have finally stopped, I can only surmise it was a guy catfishing but then found someone with a similar kink and didn't want to stop the games.
If it was one of you guys I hate you lol.

I call this a man. No shortage of the fuckers here either, lol.............

A man, or someone female with genuine interest in the concept who is always going to be too chickenshit to pull the trigger. No shortage of those here either.

ODDS are it's a guy catfishing, but, without a bunch more info, that's impossible to conclude.

So this happened to me over the course of a few months, it breaks my heart.

So I was on an adult dating site and message a woman into domination and pegging. We were chatting and getting along and I started to act a brat to a few things. She made the comment how she will punish me to which I responded how when you punishments are things I like?? She replies she will tie my down and have her dog fuck my ass....... ya out of no where she pulled that one out. I questioned is she was serious.. but I guess the way I did set off bells for her too as right away she was like oh my god you want that don't you and she sounded keen on it too.

I am now speechless and wary, I thinking is the is a trap.. what should I do.. I have never met this person but I have given face pics...
Then the rationalization, no way it cannot be a trap or a sting it was a random comment that she would have no idea I was in for. I messaged her for totally unrelated reasons. No one wanting to trap me could setup a profile for something unrelated and HOPE someone come along to like this.

So ya I admit it, she thinks it is hot. I have show he my baddragon dildo with knot. Wants pics of me taking it, sucking it, talking about wishing it was real..
So now I thinking jackpot!! But every time I try to setup a meet she can't or ghosts for a day or two. Always comes back always wanting to talk more about it, but never will setup a meet and will not even say no she won't meet. I am so confused.

I cut ties for a while cuz it feeling off again. But you know how it goes when you are lonely, eventually I message back. We play this on and off game for a while. And eventually she admits she don't have dogs, when previously she said she had two. Still keen on chat and but still cannot arrange a meet.

I have finally stopped, I can only surmise it was a guy catfishing but then found someone with a similar kink and didn't want to stop the games.
If it was one of you guys I hate you lol.
Actually sounds veryyyy similar to that person that argued with a mod then banned

Talk about a wild ride. The emotional rollercoaster you must have experienced. You think you found some one that you can be open with and then boom it falls apart. Sorry you had to go through that.

One thing though......as a check on all this talk and then flake out and come back and repeat the cycle again......I have found this to be VERY effective at weeding out the flakes. STOP talking to them about the sex part of it. Keep chatting, but cut out all the racy shit. If it's a guy, there isn't a reason for them to come back, as all they can do is yank your chain, and if you're not playing, there's nothing there for them.

In a different way, the women who actually are women, will bail too. For a LOT of women, especially here and on sites like this, it's all this grand fucking fantasy. But, that's all it is, and all it ever will be, just a fantasy, and the text fucking is the only reason they're here and talking to you, it let's them live the fantasy for a little bit. Stop the sexy talk and she'll go away and find someone else to rub them out with.

Anyone who hangs out when you're talking about mundane shit, they might be genuine. And one other thing....DON'T tell the person any of this. Just stop playing along and stick to non sexual stuff. If you tell them then they might just wait you out or try to.

One thing though......as a check on all this talk and then flake out and come back and repeat the cycle again......I have found this to be VERY effective at weeding out the flakes. STOP talking to them about the sex part of it. Keep chatting, but cut out all the racy shit. If it's a guy, there isn't a reason for them to come back, as all they can do is yank your chain, and if you're not playing, there's nothing there for them.

In a different way, the women who actually are women, will bail too. For a LOT of women, especially here and on sites like this, it's all this grand fucking fantasy. But, that's all it is, and all it ever will be, just a fantasy, and the text fucking is the only reason they're here and talking to you, it let's them live the fantasy for a little bit. Stop the sexy talk and she'll go away and find someone else to rub them out with.

Anyone who hangs out when you're talking about mundane shit, they might be genuine. And one other thing....DON'T tell the person any of this. Just stop playing along and stick to non sexual stuff. If you tell them then they might just wait you out or try to.
The thing is I did. There were times I would just chat about random stuff. Also a while ago I hurt really bad in an accident and when I told them they were super concerned. Days went by with no sexual comments just check to see if I was ok and healing right. Now they never reached out first, I would be online and message "hey" or whatever but still no flirting just asking about how I was doing.

So very confusing. The only time they seemed to just dip out or avoid topics was meetings. Either one to fool around or just to grab a coffee and talk.

Also never told them anything I have ACTUALLY done and always tried to word things so I an argue just fantasy play to please the "women" I was talking to. Didn't really bring stuff up my self just played to what was mentioned.

You are right they do seem very similar, but there are differences. The person I talked to wasn't a single mom and the IG account uses different pics.
But again if faking that is easily explained. But still surprisingly similar in tastes anyways.
I told you 🤣

Now they never reached out first, I would be online and message "hey" or whatever but still no flirting just asking about how I was doing.
This part right here is your answer.

YOU message, not them. Think of things in these terms......ATTENTION, whatever form of that, is what these asshats are after. You say yourself you already stopped with the saucy talk, right? And the result of that? THEY stop initiating. The question of , at that point, whether they will or wont respond to you is really not all that important. THEY stopped initiating.

So.....the question is why? MY answer here is because they weren't getting what they were seeking. Which is "fantasy" talk, or duping some idiot guy into thinking it's a girl he's talking to, whatever the reason, clearly any type of "meet" wasn't happening.

At the end of the day, you can choose to believe me or not, you can try to pick the patterns out or not. It doesn't really matter until you believe it. I can tell you from experience, EVERY one of these people you run into, here or anywhere else, is going to follow this same general pattern, over and over and over.

You'll have to decide the truth of that for yourself. I mean, you have 2 choices, keep trying or stop trying. If you keep trying, odds are you'll run into the same thing again, and again, and again. Look around here, there are a 100 threads bitching about this EXACT thing. And thousands of comments.

On the plus side, the more you dance this dance, the better you get at it and the faster you'll begin to see that it is a dance.

This part right here is your answer.

YOU message, not them. Think of things in these terms......ATTENTION, whatever form of that, is what these asshats are after. You say yourself you already stopped with the saucy talk, right? And the result of that? THEY stop initiating. The question of , at that point, whether they will or wont respond to you is really not all that important. THEY stopped initiating.

So.....the question is why? MY answer here is because they weren't getting what they were seeking. Which is "fantasy" talk, or duping some idiot guy into thinking it's a girl he's talking to, whatever the reason, clearly any type of "meet" wasn't happening.

At the end of the day, you can choose to believe me or not, you can try to pick the patterns out or not. It doesn't really matter until you believe it. I can tell you from experience, EVERY one of these people you run into, here or anywhere else, is going to follow this same general pattern, over and over and over.

You'll have to decide the truth of that for yourself. I mean, you have 2 choices, keep trying or stop trying. If you keep trying, odds are you'll run into the same thing again, and again, and again. Look around here, there are a 100 threads bitching about this EXACT thing. And thousands of comments.

On the plus side, the more you dance this dance, the better you get at it and the faster you'll begin to see that it is a dance.
I am not arguing with you I agree, just saying some of the points that didn't fully line up which was why I continued for a bit and not just assume it was faker. I agree that is it overwhelmingly likely at this point. The attention is the main reason I cutt it off as that is the only part I cannot square with someone just shy or real and too nervous to move forward atm.

I am not arguing with you I agree, just saying some of the points that didn't fully line up which was why I continued for a bit and not just assume it was faker. I agree that is it overwhelmingly likely at this point. The attention is the main reason I cutt it off as that is the only part I cannot square with someone just shy or real and too nervous to move forward atm.
No worries and no arguments. All I can do is point out where I've noticed a lot of similarities in my own experiences and what happens at those similar points, both my actions and the other party.

That you were being catfished is fairly obvious to me. By man or woman is really pretty irrelevant and the end of the day, doesn't really matter. One is perhaps more embarrassing than the other, but even that is subjective, the end result is the same, so it's all in how you look at it.

You are 100% right about one thing though, the attention being the key to it all. When that's the only reason some aspect of the whole thing would even make sense, that's your key indicator right there.

I just do that by nature, I got a literal herd of sheep and dogs, if I want to fuck I simply start lifting tails till I find one that plants their hoofs into the ground and braces for impact, and that takes care of that after about 5m or so and that's it for the week. sex is such a tiny part of the day it boggles my mind how any one can waste time type fucking!

Power systems, battery tech, inverters and so on far more interesting subject, and chem, chemistry can be a real blast! Especially if you're an ant hill and I'm bored and need em relocated!

Last edited:
Back