A Stupid Question from a Guy Regarding Squirting

TheZipper

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Hi, hope everyone is doing well. As an old guy, the phenomenon of “squirting” seems relatively new to me…maybe within the last 12 years or so. I have never known anyone to do this (maybe I just outed myself for not having a 9” tool?) and I would just like to know, before I die, what is that stuff?

Do women have some gland that I never heard of that secretes it? Is it slick, like pre-ejaculate in a male?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

OK so the above answer is wrong. I have had the privilege of having sex with 2 women who squirted and trust me it isn't piss. Both women orgasmed very easily, one without touching her oussy, she would orgasm by biting her nipples or spanking her, but i do find these women to be quite rare personally and very lucky if you find one as they love sex as a result of being able to have easy multiple orgasms

Female ejaculate does exist. Though I’ve found some evidence to suggest there is some pee, (while uric acid) in the ejaculation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the time it is played up for the camera and is in fact just pee. I don’t necessarily squirt per say, but I’ve been to release more vaginal fluids when I orgasm, but that’s pretty standard I’m sure.

Back