A stronger bond

D

Doglover4055

This thought popped into my head today. This is geared towards a male dog having sex with a male or female human. I'm not talking about splitting cells or changing DNA in this subject. I'm talking about the bond between a dog and his human. After the emotional and platonic bond is established. When the male dog is penetrating his human partner, if it was possible for the human recipient to recieve or absorb in their body what the dog is giving them. I know the human body is designed to rid itself of waste on a regular basis.
I'm just thinking wouldn't this strengthen an already tight bond between the two?
Where the dog and human bond on more than one level. I welcome any positive comments or thoughts about this.

Definitely the bond between a canine male and his human partner becomes stronger, that is my case with my male.

Definitely the bond between a canine male and his human partner becomes stronger, that is my case with my male.
Thank you for the kind reply. That's the type of bond I'm looking for with a canine partner.

Over time it becomes natural between the two, in my case we have been together for three years.

Over time it becomes natural between the two, in my case we have been together for three years.
I sent you a message but maybe you didn't see it. How did you decide which breed to pick? I'm leaning towards a German Shepherd. Any advice?

Having sex with a dog is another very fun and pleasant activity. So it is not uncommon to see the relationship with the dog grow and the dog getting more attached to you.

Any advice?
Get a dog that you can handle on a daily basis, not a dog that has the biggest dick.
In reality sex is going to be about 10% of what you do with a dog.
As a rule of thumb get a dog that you can lift up onto a table. Because one day your dog is going to be old and you are going to have to do that.

Absolutely correct that 10% of the relationship with be sexual and the rest is your companion being with you and doing normal dog stuff…walks, playing, eating, sleeping and such.

I know I have a very strong bond with my German Shepard. I think we had a close bond anyway from me spending so much time with him and raising him from a pup, but the sexual aspect really increased the bond I think.

Maybe it is just psychological on my part, but like with a human you are sexual with, a bond forms with a dog you are sexual with. At least it did for me

The sexual aspect actually deepens the bond, makes it stronger than before, but i could say that it doesn't depend on it.

I dunno if this "metaphor" could work to explain what i mean, but it would be like this.

You got a toast, which would be the relationship with the dog, and jelly, that's the love with him/her, and then you got butter, which is sex. You can enjoy the toast or jelly by themselves, mixed are great, but can't do the same with the butter, but if you add the butter to the toast with the jelly it'll make it great, however, you can't enjoy the butter if it's not because the toast, which is the relationship you have with the dog.

I dunno if this works, lol. But to me, sex strengthens the relationship, but it's just like an add-on which obviously is amazing, but can only be done once you got that relationship with the cute lovely dog

I have always loved dogs. It seems that added sexual dimension would just strengthen the bond of any dog lover with his or her K9 companion

The sexual aspect actually deepens the bond, makes it stronger than before, but i could say that it doesn't depend on it.

I dunno if this "metaphor" could work to explain what i mean, but it would be like this.

You got a toast, which would be the relationship with the dog, and jelly, that's the love with him/her, and then you got butter, which is sex. You can enjoy the toast or jelly by themselves, mixed are great, but can't do the same with the butter, but if you add the butter to the toast with the jelly it'll make it great, however, you can't enjoy the butter if it's not because the toast, which is the relationship you have with the dog.

I dunno if this works, lol. But to me, sex strengthens the relationship, but it's just like an add-on which obviously is amazing, but can only be done once you got that relationship with the cute lovely dog
As crazy as your example was…I totally get it and I totally agree! Well said!

Back