A short review of several animal masturbators from AliExpress

winafin874

Tourist
I won't name specific stores. I don't even know if they copy them from each other or if each store has several different digital stores for some reason. I don't care. In total I bought 4 animal masturbators (and a couple of regular ones).

1715064624168.png
1715066188404.png

1. "Cartoon mare." First purchase. There were no other models then. It doesn't look real and is overall very strange, although the overall design is cute. The problems lie elsewhere. It is very tight and narrow. I have a penis of average statistical size. This... can be fucked, but with difficulty. The problem is that it is difficult not only for me, but also for the masturbator. It was torn. Very difficult to clean.
1715064682614.png

2. 1715065746285.png "Bitch". Spoiler: this is the best masturbator. This was my third purchase and I am completely satisfied with it. This masturbator has the perfect size inside, perfect design. Visually, I prefer dragons or mares. But from a practical point of view, this canine shape is simply ideal: the plump, semicircular, smooth shape of the outer part of the vagina greatly facilitates entry. The only problem I can think of is that the interior design was different from what the seller showed. In the end, I really like this different design, but I don't know how the same toy would feel with other tunnel designs. Very easy to clean.

3. 1715065768160.png"Dragoness." I bought her second, choosing between her and the "bitch". I just like dragons more, so the dragoness came first. It is quite comfortable, the open labia are easy for entry. But it's pretty tight inside. But this tightness is right on the verge of acceptable. I can fuck her and have fun (with a lot of lube), but a looser “bitch” just feels better. Washing occurs without problems, although it is more difficult than "bitch"
4. 1715065829140.png
“cow” (at first I thought it was “mare”. Mistake.). This masturbator has two holes, and they are really different, not only externally, but also internally, and they feel really different. The anal has a tighter entrance, but is quite loose inside, the loosest of all 4 toys. The vagina has a simpler entrance, but is tighter inside (still quite loose, about the level of a "bitch", but tighter than anal, and the texture is completely different).

She also has a udder. I don’t know why, but it probably has fans. For me it's just a stand to keep the masturbator upright.
1715066158784.png
Quite easy to clean due to very loose holes compared to other masturbators.
1715066028458.png

Tops according to different parameters:

Practicality (ease of maintenance, ease of entry, pleasure to use, in general, the totality of everything except design):
1. Bitch. Very smooth entry, perfect size, easy to clean.
2. Cow and dragon. The cow has two different holes, both fuckable, although both are a little looser than ideal. The dragoness, on the contrary, is a little tighter than ideal. But overall, both toys are quite normal.
3. Cartoon mare.

Design:
1. Bitch and Cow. (I don't like cows, but I have to admit that she looks pretty cool. I'm also not a fan of bitches, but for some reason I really like this design for a masturbator)
2. Dragon. Yes, I prefer dragons, but for the sake of practicality they made her a little... gaping? Overall it looks a little stupid and simple. Overall the design is good though.
3. Cartoon mare. In its paradigm this is a good design, but it simply falls short of all the others in my opinion.

Pleasure:
1. Bitch. For my average penis size, it turned out to be the most suitable. Not tight and not loose. Excellent!
2. Cow/Dragon. It depends on what you want. The dragon is a little tighter than the ideal, the cow is a little looser and more ribbed (?).
3. Cartoon mare. As sorry as it is to admit, I just can’t use it, it’s too tight.

And I must say that probably practicality is the most important parameter, as long as the design is at least tolerable for you. Often I'm in the mood for a dragon or a "cow" (I prefer to think of her as a mare, and that doesn't make it any easier), but just the thought that they're not as cuddly inside as a bitch, or that they're a little harder to clean makes me want to take bitch

I use the cheapest water-based lube, diluted from powder. Disadvantages: it dries out too quickly. Pros: The tiny bottle of powder turns into a bucket of lube, and as long as there's enough of it, it works great.
From a lubrication point of view, i.e. volume of tunnels, masturbators obviously go like this: cartoon mare, dragon, bitch, cow (from smallest to largest).
So, if a dragon is filled to the required level in 3-5 parts of lubricant, and a bitch in 5-8, then for a cow 8 parts is the minimum.

A little about ordering from Aliexpress (hmm, if you think about it, this post looks like an advertisement for Aliexpress, I mention this name so often. But you can easily use Amazon, it seems they usually have the same products, or any other aggregator of random Chinese manufacturers).
How reliable is it? After 4 orders, the only problem was that the bitch arrived with a tunnel that was not the same texture as in the photo. I mean, it was a completely different tunnel. But they returned me about 15-20% of the cost for this. But keep this in mind, this is a cheap store with strange sellers, anything can happen. Read product reviews, like... I have no complaints about the quality, they are all made from some kind of silicone, I hope not toxic, but I don’t have a laboratory to check this. Even the torn cartoon mare was torn not because of the quality, but because it was too small.

Attachments

• 1715065290949.png
    1715065290949.png
    213 KB · Views: 9
Back