A question, who decides..

swebitch

Tourist
I have a question,
When you are with your dog, do you decide what will happen or do you let your dog decide?
I have tried both, both leading my doggo and now lately been submiting to him and letting him run the show, and seeing the change in his behaviour, I will let him be in charge 😍
He was dominating me completely and I enjoyed like never before. ( If in wrong section please move )

Both, I mean it really all depends on a lot of situational context. My dogs usually initiate anything but if I take my pants off my dogs also see that as a cue for potential fun. If you like just submitting to him, try being a brat and wrestling with him and denying him for a few minutes first 😜

Both, I mean it really all depends on a lot of situational context. My dogs usually initiate anything but if I take my pants off my dogs also see that as a cue for potential fun. If you like just submitting to him, try being a brat and wrestling with him and denying him for a few minutes first 😜
Mm .. I did… and what a ride .. he definately decided to show me my place 😍😍👅

I second the wrestling. It’s really fun, you get to physically bond with your doggo in a cool way, and it makes great foreplay!

Back