A new place in science! (Important).

Lanny_99

Tourist
For the sake of information, I believe those who are not yet aware of current events in the field of biogenesis. Here is a news that many expected, there is still a possibility!

The purpose of the research is certainly somewhat questionable, however ... The possibilities can go beyond imagination!

For the sake of information, I believe those who are not yet aware of current events in the field of biogenesis. Here is a news that many expected, there is still a possibility!

The purpose of the research is certainly somewhat questionable, however ... The possibilities can go beyond imagination!
Despite the ethical concerns I have a feeling we will be seeing more of this in the not too distant future although I could be wrong.

The official reason given by the team that did it is for use in growing human transplant organs in other animals. Because hey, it would be oh so ethical to grow and harvest monkeys for human hearts and kidneys.
I heard they're already doing that with pigs and sheep. I just hope those animals aren't available for consumption, otherwise it would be a form of cannibalism.

Strangely enough, I was reading this article earlier tonight:

I'd try to make a joke about it, but it's a depressing article. I adore orangutans; it's sad to hear about them getting abused, all the more so because it colors people's impressions of zoophilia.

I can’t see any good or use coming out of this, lol.
They've tried something similar with genetically modified pigs. The purpose was transplantable organs with less immune-system rejection problems.

I say let's create intelligent dogs, and be done with it. Nothing else will ever look good to me. I would be the first to date one, and I would also be the first to stand up for canine suffrage.

Back