A Mutual Coming-Out

SucubusSiren

Tourist
So, I've been attracted to animals since I was ten. I've known I was a zoophile since I was about fourteenish. I never shared this with anyone due to shame, and fear of judgement or getting in trouble. You all know how it goes! Well, that changed a few days ago. My girlfriend has been slowly opening up to me about being a zoo, dropping hints here and there to gauge my reaction. At first I still denied it myself, mainly because old habits die hard, until she fully came out to me. Now that I knew I had a safe person to confide in, I told her that I was also zoo and interested in being active like she is. So, here I am among all you lovely folks, finally able to accept myself as I am and be proud about it! I have never been happier honestly. I'm so lucky to have a partner who not only shares my interests, but fully supports me.

So, I've been attracted to animals since I was ten. I've known I was a zoophile since I was about fourteenish.
And yet you have a human partner. :D
As long as you are happy with your life though, it is ok. Though a bit of a clash with the whole zoophile thing in the zoo exclusive section of the forum.

Last edited:
And yet you have a human partner. :D
As long as you are happy with your life though, it is ok. Though a bit of a clash with the whole zoophile thing in the zoo exclusive section of the forum.
Ah apologies, wrong section! Still getting used to this forum and where everything goes,.so patience is appreciated. Feel free to remove this and I'll repost elsewhere!

that is awesome! my whole chosen family knows I am zoo, but only my sis is also a zoo. I wish I had another that was also zoo and could share with so to speak.

also i dont want to hear shit about incest or anything. Chosen family does not mean blood family >.>

Mutual, huh? Alright.

I'm Christensen, but call me Paradox if that's too unwieldy, either works! I've been a closet zoo since I was around 13, and never really shared it with anyone for similar reasons. I've recently decided to get back into things, to try and accept myself as best I can. I'm 26, from Dallas, NB/AMAB. I'm currently working through a divorce, and looking to meet new people. Hopefully I'll be able to safely explore this part of myself, make some friends, and grow as a result. It's a pleasure to meet everyone!

So, I've been attracted to animals since I was ten. I've known I was a zoophile since I was about fourteenish. I never shared this with anyone due to shame, and fear of judgement or getting in trouble. You all know how it goes! Well, that changed a few days ago. My girlfriend has been slowly opening up to me about being a zoo, dropping hints here and there to gauge my reaction. At first I still denied it myself, mainly because old habits die hard, until she fully came out to me. Now that I knew I had a safe person to confide in, I told her that I was also zoo and interested in being active like she is. So, here I am among all you lovely folks, finally able to accept myself as I am and be proud about it! I have never been happier honestly. I'm so lucky to have a partner who not only shares my interests, but fully supports me.
How did she start dropping hints to you?

Did she start dropping hints for a particular reason? Did she have reason to suspect you were also into this?

Back