A grand adventure.

WildWoofer

Tourist
Just wanted to post about my doggo again and a wonderful adventure we had.

Ever since getting my dog I've become much more of a hiker; just knowing I'm doing something that he enjoys gives me the want and motivation to do it. It has resulted in me discovering some beautiful and breathtaking places. This one is from the PNW. Won't get any more specific than that but the water is almost completely clear....it's vast with beautiful mountain ranges a plenty. I get to see my boy scamper through the water getting his body wet and glistening as we hike a trail that follows this lake. The temp was cool and the playtime in the water kept us chilled across the hike. We both run cold blooded so the chilled temp never bothered us. After hiking for about an hour or two we just sat on the shore just looking up at the mountains.

I hope one day me, my dog, and some friends I make can take this trip together. I'd love to share it with someone close to me. And for everyone reading here is my boy and the beautiful lake.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006_144625_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_144625_Photos.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 56
Beautiful view and even more beautiful dog. He's handsome as hell.
Good on you for taking up hiking, getting some outdoor time and giving your dogs the time of his life.

I also hike a lot with my dogs. Until then, I don't have to face the stupidity of the disgusting human society. Just me, my dogs and nature.

I also hike a lot with my dogs. Until then, I don't have to face the stupidity of the disgusting human society. Just me, my dogs and nature.
Yeah...people can definitely suck..luckily if I do run into anyone on the hike my boy is well behaved and I only care about his enjoyment; sometimes don't even recognize the humans presence

Back