A Conundrum

So I been in a relationship for over 2 years but recently she tried to call it off only to come back to me 3 days later. Me an my current "complicated relationship partner" recently went through some issues and she is blaming it on my kink for zoo. Over our relationship she was been flip floppy on her stance when it comes to participating in zoo. I would like her to have an intimate relationship with our dogs in the future as I have seen and heard the numerous stories on how women get so much pleasure from it. Numerous times throughout our relationship she has basically said she craved it only to change her mind and hate it only to crave it again. She blames her wanting it on "oh it's just cause I was horny" which I think is an excellent reason for her to try it. Like they say "your true self and desires come out when you're drunk" so why is wanting it when your horny any different? Currently she is against and instead of talking to me tried to just break up with me over it. Call me selfish or whatever but I would like it to be a part of my lasting relationship with someone as I get my enjoyment from the idea of my partner enjoying zoo acts. Unfortunately she wants me to drop the idea entirely as she says she won't even 5hink about it anymore. I couldn't promise her that but I could promise that I would abstain from bringing up the subject until later on in the future when our relationship is more intimate and stable. Should I give her time and if so what can I do to let her know it's not wrong in the future.

Let her think it over and don’t pressure her into a decision
Hence the promise to give her time and wait until a while longer into our relationship. I'm just wondering is it I should wait. If I should just let it go. Or if I should look for someone else. I've not been in this situation before.

Hence the promise to give her time and wait until a while longer into our relationship. I'm just wondering is it I should wait. If I should just let it go. Or if I should look for someone else. I've not been in this situation before.
Honestly if you have a partner who approves I wouldn’t tempt fate. Because everyone is always looking for a girl who is into it and you will probably be looking a long time. Most of the people who met someone okay with it did so on sites like this or purely by dumb luck.

Ultimately it's her decision, and some people will just never be comfortable with the idea. It's a taboo subject that a lifetime of social construct has said is innately bad. That may be a hurdle she'll never overcome, and whilst you can nurture and support I personally don't think you should be trying to force her in that direction. Even if you persuade her to try she may end up hating herself afterwards for allowing it to happen and project that onto you, ending the relationship there and then.

So really the question for you is whether or not a lifetime with her is more important to you than being able to indulge in that fantasy. As that's your baseline, and only if you're lucky will she become a convert to your fantasy and that way of life.

I've joined this community as I'm single and have a fantasy of indulging in a zoo lifestyle with the love of my life - if I can find someone within that community who is already open or engaged in that dream then that's perfect for me. However I'm not counting on it and so also date outside the community, where I'll likely have to let my fantasy go to pursue a relationship with someone who is not, and likely never will be, into this lifestyle. And if that happens then I'll have to be okay with that and let go of that dream of mine.

I think its best to either decide to be with her and leave you Zoo desires out of your relationship, or move on and find another who does share your desires (there are plenty of real women out there . If she was serious, she would not fluctuate on her feelings. Not what you wanted to hear, but an honest opinion.

I think it’s a big part of life and it’s better to find someone who shares this interest. But, I’ve also not found anyone yet. I just have to believe it’ll be worth the wait when I do. My advice is not to settle.

Back