6’2 guy looking for best breed to get knotted by

Looking into getting a dog but can’t decide on a breed, I’m 6’2 so I’m just wondering which breeds can mount and knot me the easiest. Thinking St. Bernard or a Dane, maybe a lab but not exactly sure.

Looking into getting a dog but can’t decide on a breed, I’m 6’2 so I’m just wondering which breeds can mount and knot me the easiest. Thinking St. Bernard or a Dane, maybe a lab but not exactly sure.
As a tall guy myself my lab/hound mix mounts me gust fine and he only a little bigger then a lab. Plus he has a big cock to play with😉.
But I would think anything lab or bigger would easily work. What's you level of experience if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah. Thinking about getting a golden retriever. I’ve only ever been licked since all the family dogs and dogs I’ve dog sat for have been neutered. Now that I have my own place I’m dying to get a large male dog that will make me his bitch anytime he wants

Yeah. Thinking about getting a golden retriever. I’ve only ever been licked since all the family dogs and dogs I’ve dog sat for have been neutered. Now that I have my own place I’m dying to get a large male dog that will make me his bitch anytime he wants
HECK YES! Sounds like a good time to be had. And I'd dose feel good getting fucked. Even better when they take charge and take it from you.
And a golden retriever would be an excellent first good boy to fuck you, and welcome you to your new life as a bitch.

Last edited:
Hahaha thank you, I look forward to it. Just hoping he loves to lick cock and is packing a good knot, don’t know much about their knot size but I’m sure it will be good for a beginner. The girlfriend and I plan on buying a farm in 3-5 years so once we do I’ll be plenty experienced enough by then to get my dream dog and that’s a St Bernard, planning on getting a male and female so I can be in the middle of a St. Bernard sandwhich

Now that would be sexy AF. To be enveloped in fur like that and to be that stimulated would be nice as hell. Just remember to share with the community if you feel up to it 😊.
And good luck with the farm plans. Hope to do something similar and open up a dog sanctuary one day.
You plan on have anything bigger then a dog on this farm?

I have seen some fairly tall guys manage sucessful mounts with medium sized dogs (Pitbulls, Labs, and the like). Most seem to modify their doggy stance by spreading the knees wider to match the height of their partner. I would imagine if there is a will, and there appears to be an abundance of that, there is a way. Good luck in your journey.

Haha I’ll try my best if not I’ll get shots of my cum dripping out of her and his cum dripping out of me.

Yes definitely having a couple pony’s and horses preferably a stalion and mare of each

Now that would be sexy AF. To be enveloped in fur like that and to be that stimulated would be nice as hell. Just remember to share with the community if you feel up to it 😊.
And good luck with the farm plans. Hope to do something similar and open up a dog sanctuary one day.
You plan on have anything bigger than a dog on this farm?
Definitely gotta have at least 4-5 dogs maybe more that will gangbang me and my girlfriend whenever they feel like it

Just want to throw this in here, sounds like we are about the same height and I have experience with both st Bernard’s and GSD’s. I actually prefer the GSD. Could just be personal preference but they are more lanky and don’t have has many health problems.

Any advice on German shepherd cuz I'm looking at adopting one soon ..my first experience was actually a German shepherd but since I'm seeing this thread any contribution on the idea of adopting one
Definitely should as long as you have the means to satisfy them with adequate physical and mental activities as they are very active dogs and absolutely need good structure and exercise. They are in my very biased opinion the BEST breed out there.

Last edited:
Dane and saints woof~ Been knotted by both and loved it!

It is cleary the best idea to look on a dog´s penis since rather than the character/needs of the dog or what actually matches best to the personal lifestyle...

It is cleary the best idea to look on a dog´s penis since rather than the character/needs of the dog or what actually matches best to the personal lifestyle...
Yes, the peen is not important. What should be is the bond between you and the dog and their well being. Part of being a zoo is giving the same exact love to your animal partners as most do with their human ones.

Any advice on German shepherd cuz I'm looking at adopting one soon ..my first experience was actually a German shepherd but since I'm seeing this thread any contribution on the idea of adopting one
Best dogs you will ever find ;) Besides the sex (as a big man as well, I don't see problems with knotting, even though my boy is too lazy to push the knot in sometimes), it's a lot of fun teaching and fooling around with shepherds. They are very intelligent and quick learners and are eager to learn anything, even nonsense and funny things.

Back