42yo Conflicted Female with Horse Fetish

Thank you all for your supportive comments. I went to the farm this morning as planned. I was shaking so bad getting out of the car. I can't believe my husband let me go never mind driving me there. The owner met me in the driveway and met my husband. We talked for a while and discussed limits and such. My husband stayed in the car when the owner led me to the barn. His wife was in in the barn already I talked with her alone for awhile, which calmed me down so much. I then followed both of them to a stall where the horse was. It was not as big as I was expecting, definitely taller than me but still a normal looking horse I guess. They both walked me through the process, and his wife then started working on the horses cock. She had already started before I got there. His wife had me kneel next to her while he stood in front of the horse, holding it stready. She guided my hand to it and the moment my skin made contact I thought I was going to pass out from the anxiety. She guided my hand up and down the length, slowly and gently. The horse made some noise and moved a little but was mostly very calm. She then put her hand over mine and had me grip the shaft and actually start stroking it. It felt incredibly sensual but also incredibly wrong. The sensual side eventually won out as she guided my other hand to this cock that was about the size of my forearm and his flare was a little smaller than my fist. I stroked it clumsily for a couple of minutes, adjusting to the strange feel and not really able to get into any rhythm. I then decided that was enough for the day and excused myself to stand up. I thought about doing more but decided to savor the win in overcoming a huge fear. His wife asked if I wanted to see her finish it and I did. She took over and mostly used her hands, but also her mouth a little, and it could not have been more than a couple of minutes when she made the horse cum and it was a lot more than I expected, She asked me if I wanted to smell or maybe taste it, but I declined and told her maybe another time. The three of us talked about the experience as she cleaned herself up a little, and they walked me back out to the driveway. They said I did a lot better than most first-timers. I am not sure how true that is but I want to believe it. We talked a little about next steps and the possibility of me visiting again. I said I would talk to my husband first and let them know. Typical "thanks" and "goodbyes" and we left. My husband is amazingly supportive, but doesn't want to see me doing it in person at this moment. I will probably be going again based on how I feel at this time.
Well good for you for being brave enough to try

Horses (usually) require very specific stimulation to cum. A grip lower on the shaft and allowing them to thrust into it works well, and using lots of lube and warmth. They don't like dry or rough rubbing.

That's a big horse for a first time. Probably intimidating!

Thank you all for your supportive comments. I went to the farm this morning as planned. I was shaking so bad getting out of the car. I can't believe my husband let me go never mind driving me there. The owner met me in the driveway and met my husband. We talked for a while and discussed limits and such. My husband stayed in the car when the owner led me to the barn. His wife was in in the barn already I talked with her alone for awhile, which calmed me down so much. I then followed both of them to a stall where the horse was. It was not as big as I was expecting, definitely taller than me but still a normal looking horse I guess. They both walked me through the process, and his wife then started working on the horses cock. She had already started before I got there. His wife had me kneel next to her while he stood in front of the horse, holding it stready. She guided my hand to it and the moment my skin made contact I thought I was going to pass out from the anxiety. She guided my hand up and down the length, slowly and gently. The horse made some noise and moved a little but was mostly very calm. She then put her hand over mine and had me grip the shaft and actually start stroking it. It felt incredibly sensual but also incredibly wrong. The sensual side eventually won out as she guided my other hand to this cock that was about the size of my forearm and his flare was a little smaller than my fist. I stroked it clumsily for a couple of minutes, adjusting to the strange feel and not really able to get into any rhythm. I then decided that was enough for the day and excused myself to stand up. I thought about doing more but decided to savor the win in overcoming a huge fear. His wife asked if I wanted to see her finish it and I did. She took over and mostly used her hands, but also her mouth a little, and it could not have been more than a couple of minutes when she made the horse cum and it was a lot more than I expected, She asked me if I wanted to smell or maybe taste it, but I declined and told her maybe another time. The three of us talked about the experience as she cleaned herself up a little, and they walked me back out to the driveway. They said I did a lot better than most first-timers. I am not sure how true that is but I want to believe it. We talked a little about next steps and the possibility of me visiting again. I said I would talk to my husband first and let them know. Typical "thanks" and "goodbyes" and we left. My husband is amazingly supportive, but doesn't want to see me doing it in person at this moment. I will probably be going again based on how I feel at this time.
Small steps at a time
If it turned you doing that then you’ll be soon in the throw of things on sure

First, thank you for sharing this journey with us. Many of us can relate with the struggle that comes from elevating fantasy into reality. I really appreciate your candor in describing your reluctance and mixed feelings. I am also exceedingly impressed with this owner and his wife and how patient they have been with you and I am pleased that they are making it a pleasant experience for you. I hope you continue to share your experiences with us as I look forward to hearing more.

wow! thats great

I just wanted to share a quick update. I have been back to the farm twice since my first visit. It took me a while to make that second trip, but the experience was much improved over the first, and the third visit I experienced almost no anxiety at all. I am still dealing with shameful feelings after the experience is over, but those feelings also are much reduced after each visit. My next visit is planned and my friend who turned me on to this experience is going to try and be there and join me for the first time. I am glad to have this great, anonymous support group available. Thanks again :)

I just wanted to share a quick update. I have been back to the farm twice since my first visit. It took me a while to make that second trip, but the experience was much improved over the first, and the third visit I experienced almost no anxiety at all. I am still dealing with shameful feelings after the experience is over, but those feelings also are much reduced after each visit. My next visit is planned and my friend who turned me on to this experience is going to try and be there and join me for the first time. I am glad to have this great, anonymous support group available. Thanks again :)
That's such an amazing and wonderful update! Thank you for sharing and hoping you all the best on your continued journey 😌

Want to say it's okay to try it
It's hot sharing with a friend

Happy it all is working out for ya….we currently own 3 males, and me and my girlfriend are still in the process of training one of them. First horse we’ve owned that actually lets us touch him and seems to enjoy it himself. But like you, she’s anxious every time we are in the stall with him, as he’s a big animal and she’s a petite person lol. We’ve been at it for about 6 months, so no pressure on her. I’d prefer we take our time and work up to it, rather than rush and hurt her or our horse in the process.

Happy it all is working out for ya….we currently own 3 males, and me and my girlfriend are still in the process of training one of them. First horse we’ve owned that actually lets us touch him and seems to enjoy it himself. But like you, she’s anxious every time we are in the stall with him, as he’s a big animal and she’s a petite person lol. We’ve been at it for about 6 months, so no pressure on her. I’d prefer we take our time and work up to it, rather than rush and hurt her or our horse in the process.
Sounds like fun
Love a good couple trying a horse

You certainly took the correct path x

Thanks for sharing as we all agree, it is a shame your hubby is willing to let you take the steps BUT not able (yet) to feel comfortable enough to be there by your side giving support and enjoying the experience with you.

I think I can speak for all the straight and bi men on this forum when I say, if my partner had the confidence to actually tell me she wanted to try this in her life, I'd be right there holding her hand all the way............

Hopefully he will be by your side very soon sweetheart 💋

Back