39 year old black woman from Texas!!

Cressida

Citizen of Zooville
Hi everyone!

Old beastforum member from the good old days! It's great to be back and looking to make friends and just have fun interacting with everyone.

Just FYI I am happily married and yes my husband knows I'm on here and he knows about my lifestyle. He's known for years. I love him and cherish him so much and he knows I love Lucien so much too and he's okay with that because he knows that Lucien takes care of while he's on the road!

Hi everyone!

Old beastforum member from the good old days! It's great to be back and looking to make friends and just have fun interacting with everyone.

Just FYI I am happily married and yes my husband knows I'm on here and he knows about my lifestyle. He's known for years. I love him and cherish him so much and he knows I love Lucien so much too and he's okay with that because he knows that Lucien takes care of while he's on the road!
Your husband's great it's good to have an open minded like him also welcome aboard hope u enjoy it here

Hi everyone!

heey ! i know yesterday i gave you a follow and i even haven't spoken to you lol. So... well, hi there ! i like your story, and you're living the dream, it's cool to see people that are actually into the lifestyle and can be so wholesome, these stories makes me smile.

hope you're having a good day

Hi everyone!

👍👍👍

Back