39 M introduction

redknot

Tourist
I am a 39 yo man in western Pa. I am not a zoo virgin but have things I'd love to try.
My very first zoo experience was while giving another man a blowjob his rottweiler mounted me. Ever since I have enjoyed any advance from male dogs.
I have been wanting to try that again as well as sucking a horse cock, fucking a mare, a female dog. Or being spit roasted by two male dogs.... Eventually trying to take a horse cock in my ass.

I am a 39 yo man in western Pa. I am not a zoo virgin but have things I'd love to try.
My very first zoo experience was while giving another man a blowjob his rottweiler mounted me. Ever since I have enjoyed any advance from male dogs.
I have been wanting to try that again as well as sucking a horse cock, fucking a mare, a female dog. Or being spit roasted by two male dogs.... Eventually trying to take a horse cock in my ass.
Hay welcome I've been wanting to try stuff with horses too just haven't been able to find anyone in my area with a horse to play with

I have a friend who owns a couple. She's gotten the one used to me coming around but all he allows right now is being stroked off.

Back