36 M in Texas

Hey everyone! My nickname is Elvis, happy to be here. A mutual connection from lux said this is where all the cool kids are so here I am!
The line between animal and man was already blurred as a child growing up on ranches. I got to see how many different animals bonded sexually and I always felt a connection to that primal nature.
I did the whole military and college sagas and have some great stories from generally living a more open minded life and traveling. Finally stable and enjoying the peace of mind that comes with that. I’m currently just enjoying the slow life and leaving space open for potential partners.

I don’t mind sharing pics but here are some fast facts physically -
Blue eyes
Blonde hair
6’
Tatted
(I think I’m handsome)
Reddish beard when grown
Groomed cock
7”

I’m here to be more involved with the community and feel more of a connection to the humans that share a love for animals. Would love to raise up a pup with a like minded lady, but that’s one facet of a relationship. We need to be able to enjoy each others company when we aren’t cumming as well lol.

My interest include physics, astronomy, anime, movies, outdoor activities, sexual exploration, cons and festivals, reading, woodworking, welding, building and gardening. So many!

I hope this little intro finds you well and happy!

Thanks for having me,
Elvis

Attachments

• IMG_3021.jpeg
    IMG_3021.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 24
Hi there and welcome, hope you will enjoy your stay here, growing up arround animals is great getting to know them love them care for them should be an experience for everyone, and then some of us realize we can have fun with them as well , this part is up to each of us to explore or not.
I am not from the states and here ppl in the military arent respected , but i kinda get it so thank for your service .
You seem to have a clear picture in front of you what you wish , so hope you find that here and hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi there and welcome, hope you will enjoy your stay here, growing up arround animals is great getting to know them love them care for them should be an experience for everyone, and then some of us realize we can have fun with them as well , this part is up to each of us to explore or not.
I am not from the states and here ppl in the military arent respected , but i kinda get it so thank for your service .
You seem to have a clear picture in front of you what you wish , so hope you find that here and hope you enjoy your stay.
Very kind words and thank you so much. Yeah, it’s totally okay to not have a positive view of the military! It’s just something I’ve done so it helps people kind of understand my journey. I don’t hold any favor for the time I served except for the friends I made along the way.

Very kind words and thank you so much. Yeah, it’s totally okay to not have a positive view of the military! It’s just something I’ve done so it helps people kind of understand my journey. I don’t hold any favor for the time I served except for the friends I made along the way.
those friends those are FRIENDS i heared this from all over the world anywhere u hear ppl talk about any kind of friends they made during military , the more dangerous the service the closer and tighter those friendships. I try to not have personal oppinions based on things i hear from the media and such , because we all know they never lie or manipulate :) i just see how the military is thought of in our culture, some ppl voluteer for some deployment to a hot zone , but mostly its risk free and neglected , there is no conscription anymore so ppl who wana make a career there make one or just a job but its 99% risk free. Usually ppl serve in any kind of military not for the benefits , i dont see ppl risk there health , body or even there life for any kind of benefits down the line.

those friends those are FRIENDS i heared this from all over the world anywhere u hear ppl talk about any kind of friends they made during military , the more dangerous the service the closer and tighter those friendships. I try to not have personal oppinions based on things i hear from the media and such , because we all know they never lie or manipulate :) i just see how the military is thought of in our culture, some ppl voluteer for some deployment to a hot zone , but mostly its risk free and neglected , there is no conscription anymore so ppl who wana make a career there make one or just a job but its 99% risk free. Usually ppl serve in any kind of military not for the benefits , i dont see ppl risk there health , body or even there life for any kind of benefits down the line.

It’s nice you keep an open mind about it :)

Well its not entirely my achevement, we were lied to much more often before comunism fell , i was a kid yes, but u learn a certain way of questioning what ure given as fact , back then it was easy , clumsy lies , and the lines drawn clearly, u were either with them or against , now u have a million voices one more talented then the other and a millions sides , most here dont even know that how different the media sources can be i mean u know fox news vs cnn , dont wana go into politics , but if u know nothing of internal politics over there and u source one of these well ull get one kind of fact... well i have ppl arround me whop think wikipedia has facts curated by experts etc...u see what i am getting at.

Well its not entirely my achevement, we were lied to much more often before comunism fell , i was a kid yes, but u learn a certain way of questioning what ure given as fact , back then it was easy , clumsy lies , and the lines drawn clearly, u were either with them or against , now u have a million voices one more talented then the other and a millions sides , most here dont even know that how different the media sources can be i mean u know fox news vs cnn , dont wana go into politics , but if u know nothing of internal politics over there and u source one of these well ull get one kind of fact... well i have ppl arround me whop think wikipedia has facts curated by experts etc...u see what i am getting at.
You’re definitely talking politics. Which I’m not touching lol. I get you.

Back