33/F from New Mexico

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm a 33 yo gal from Cali now living in New Mexico. Been in the k9 lifestyle since I was 16 and loving every second of it. Just here to chat with cool fun people. I'm single, bi, and kinky as hell.

Ladies hmu and let's share experiences...
More power to you. Kinky is always a good thing & people you can char with about anything make the sun shine on a cloudy day.

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm a 33 yo gal from Cali now living in New Mexico. Been in the k9 lifestyle since I was 16 and loving every second of it. Just here to chat with cool fun people. I'm single, bi, and kinky as hell.

Hello and welcome to the forum

Welcome hope you are having a good time here feel free to message me

Hi

Welcome and enjoy the expierence of our female members :)

Welcome to the Jacale, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head. Glad you made it.😉

Hey how are you

Welcum

27 guy here from Cali l. Would love to talk :) sound right up my alley

Back