30T, new but happy to see good folks here!

Hi! I'm 30, MtF, I've been an ally / mild interest in zoo for a long time.
Signed up because I had the opportunity to fool around with someone I trusted's loved friend, and it awakened some ✨things✨ again for me.

I'm so happy to see such good attitudes around here about doing things in a way that's respectful of our furry friends! 😊❤️

Signed up because I had the opportunity to fool around with someone I trusted's loved friend, and it awakened some ✨things✨ again for me.

I'm so happy to see such good attitudes around here about doing things in a way that's respectful of our furry friends! 😊❤️
Welcome more then welcome to dm

I am happy to see you here. You are in the right place 👍😊

Hello and welcome

Back