29 f

I remember I was sleeping with this girl once and her dog was jumping up on the bed all the time while we were going at it and I was like hmmm I wonder.. and let him lick between us. At first she was horrified and I was like "nah just go with it" and she ended up cumming so hard from it 🤭
that must've been a beautiful experience

Welcome to thi
Long time ’slut’, though recently partnered. Looking to explore this kink a lil more finally, it’s been too long being interested in it!

Closest I’ve come to messing around with a dog, was fucking a guy outside and his dog came up to us and got a lil too close. He pushed him away, sadly.
s amazing world of pleasure and excitement, you're missing out on a lot of orgasms lol be careful here and stay safe, feel free to ask anything we're here to answer as much as we all can, 💋 Brenda a Zoo mum.

seriously! I would have been down, but nooo. that whole experience was lackluster too. It was a random hookup with a stranger, he kept posting to Snapchat while he was fucking me, and he started biting my clit (which apparently I don’t like) so I got up and left
Damn how can someone be so un-passionate about ex to use cellphone during it (except if he is recording the experience)?

Long time ’slut’, though recently partnered. Looking to explore this kink a lil more finally, it’s been too long being interested in it!

Closest I’ve come to messing around with a dog, was fucking a guy outside and his dog came up to us and got a lil too close. He pushed him away, sadly.
welcommeee

Welcome to the site!

welcome to zooville ☺️

Closest I’ve come to messing around with a dog, was fucking a guy outside and his dog came up to us and got a lil too close. He pushed him away, sadly

Welcome!

seriously! I would have been down, but nooo. that whole experience was lackluster too. It was a random hookup with a stranger, he kept posting to Snapchat while he was fucking me, and he started biting my clit (which apparently I don’t like) so I got up and left
ouch already hate the guy
bit of a nobhead

Welcome Babygirl
I just join as well. I’d love to chat, I’m kind of new too

I love the sadly haha

That is a shame! I wish that happened to me, I'd let the dog join. I love to see a women get pounded by a dog. Especially if you don't mind double penetration. But I would happily get sucked off as he used your pussy.

hey there! welcome. love to chat with you : )

May you cum hard and fall in love. Wish I could watch.

Awh that situation sucks. I had one similar, was in the middle of fucking my fwb at the time and her pitty jumped on the bed and started poking around curiously. She pushed him off and locked him out, poor guy.

Back