24/f SoCal Saying Hello

Ragamuffin

Lurker
Hello everybody!
I though I’d make an intro post and spew out a little info. Im not experienced in with this sphere, but I have dabbled in bdsm and have lots of fun there!

Couple of things I love are reading and d&d. The pandemic has made sure I have ample amount of time for both.

Thank you for reading this whole thing!

Hi and welcome to the site. It's a great place to learn about the things you are most curious about providing that you don't believe everything you read or everything that people tell you.

Read as much as you need to read and talk to as many people as you need to talk to.

At some point you'll figure out what makes the most sense to you.

Hi and welcome to the site. It's a great place to learn about the things you are most curious about providing that you don't believe everything you read or everything that people tell you.

Read as much as you need to read and talk to as many people as you need to talk to.

At some point you'll figure out what makes the most sense to you.

I think this is just good internet advice in general. I always appreciate it

I’m a bit of an introvert but this have been a warm welcome so far <3

I think this is just good internet advice in general. I always appreciate it

I’m a bit of an introvert but this have been a warm welcome so far <3

This is a great place to meet some really good people.....................the only problem with that is the fact that you'll more than likely have to wade through an ass deep puddle of trolls to find them!!

It is what it is but be patient................it's worth it!!

Hello everybody!
I though I’d make an intro post and spew out a little info. Im not experienced in with this sphere, but I have dabbled in bdsm and have lots of fun there!

Couple of things I love are reading and d&d. The pandemic has made sure I have ample amount of time for both.

Hello :)

Hello everybody!

Welcome to the forum! I’m 29F from SoCal as well. It’s always nice to “meet” other locals. 😊

Hello everybody!

I know this post is older but i hope you got the answers you were looking for! Im new here myself and everyone has been so great for the most part!

Back