23 yo girl, loves dogs, needs advice

ty all again for the advice, im trying not to bbe too sexual, because i dont him to think its a normal thing. Im usally too tired after work and school. He is taken care of by my roomate when i cant

That's some important stuff. To repeat a sequence, always, also to keep some pattern in when to do it, how to do it, and how long/much to do it. It's important, but i see you have a calm boy there, right?

HUGE UPDATE OMG. okay so ill try to keep yall updated as much as i can, but im pretty busy with school and work, that i cant be as active as i want to be, but i have huge news. Ive been using everybodys advice and it all has seemed to make him more comfortable, and ready. Today were playing tug o war (his favorite game) and i took the advice of one of yall and let him dominate me, and let me tell yall HE GOT ROUGH. like ive never seen him this aggressive. (he didnt hurt me just very demanding almost) so once i felt like he had dominated me, i started rubbing him and he came out immediately, ( i was already naked as some of you had suggested i be) after rubbing him for a bit he began to almost hump my hand? After that i quickly turned on my back and after smelling me and licking me HE MOUNTED. I regret not putting socks on him because im all scratched up! it took him some time to find the right hole, but when he did it felt SOOOO good. i was a little worried about his knot, how he would react and i didnt want to ruin this moment. so i just let him ram into me. sadly he did not knot me up but we both cme several times. after that i also gave him a treat by sucking him (HE LET ME) so overall, ive gotten him to mount, and i hope that he starts being more comfortable with it, and maybe try some positions. so if anybody has some tips, or some buying suggestion please lmk! this was the best sex experience ive ever had and im so excited to do more, thank you all for your help. (ill still give yall updates)

Happy to hear that you were finally able to fuck and suck on your boy successfully. I am sure you will get the knot as time passes and yall get more comfortable.

HUGE UPDATE OMG. okay so ill try to keep yall updated as much as i can, but im pretty busy with school and work, that i cant be as active as i want to be, but i have huge news. Ive been using everybodys advice and it all has seemed to make him more comfortable, and ready. Today were playing tug o war (his favorite game) and i took the advice of one of yall and let him dominate me, and let me tell yall HE GOT ROUGH. like ive never seen him this aggressive. (he didnt hurt me just very demanding almost) so once i felt like he had dominated me, i started rubbing him and he came out immediately, ( i was already naked as some of you had suggested i be) after rubbing him for a bit he began to almost hump my hand? After that i quickly turned on my back and after smelling me and licking me HE MOUNTED. I regret not putting socks on him because im all scratched up! it took him some time to find the right hole, but when he did it felt SOOOO good. i was a little worried about his knot, how he would react and i didnt want to ruin this moment. so i just let him ram into me. sadly he did not knot me up but we both cme several times. after that i also gave him a treat by sucking him (HE LET ME) so overall, ive gotten him to mount, and i hope that he starts being more comfortable with it, and maybe try some positions. so if anybody has some tips, or some buying suggestion please lmk! this was the best sex experience ive ever had and im so excited to do more, thank you all for your help. (ill still give yall updates)

thanks so much for sharing this update! This is so incredibly hot! Also-congrats!! That must have felt so good and been so hot to watch. Make me jelly I don’t have a dog to learn with

......just let him ram into me. sadly he did not knot me up but we both cme several times. after that i also gave him a treat by sucking him (HE LET ME) so overall, ive gotten him to mount, and i hope that he starts being more comfortable with it, and maybe try some positions. so if anybody has some tips, or some buying suggestion please lmk! this was the best sex experience ive ever had and im so excited to do more, thank you all for your help. (ill still give yall updates)
Hadocl's advice was just GREAT. Applause!!

Just be careful Kyleigh. If you are to tie with Rambo, you better have some way of CONTROLLING him once he swells completely within you. Human pussy is not made to hold the pull of an uncontrolled dog: please note that it will feel awesome to him to pull, but it might hurt you BAD, especially if the diameter of his his knot surpasses as I imagine your feminine canal. The popular "popout" that darn video producers like so much, may be an excruciating experience.
For this, you may want to have his leash tied to his collar, so he cannot turn around on you, as holding his rear paws is usually very difficult to achieve.
Another way out, is getting him missionary. Arrange a low stool or bench so your body can appropriately align, so you can CONTROL his entry or not, and if you tie, HOLD him until he deflates (5 to 20 minutes).

When you say you BOTH came several times is great for you. On your partner, please give him the time to complete his orgasm somehow. If his beautiful swollen cock and knot is out in the air, be kind to him and HOLD the rear of his bulb for some 5 min at least. That way he will be getting his pleasure, his release, and his desire will be burning to repeat with you.

Woooo..... watch out! When you say "He is taken care of by my roommate when i cant" that could lead to very many discoveries, that maybe you do not want to shine out. If this is the case, the best is that you keep having sex with him ONLY in your room, not matter that at some other times you have the place for yourselves. This, because you do not want him to be sexual to your mate, in case you dog becomes extra horny with that person, and/or, you do not want HIM to hump or attempt to dominate you there in the presence of somebody else. Out of the bedroom then, YOU are the boss, and it is YOU TO TEACH AND TRAIN him. Remember his sexual reflexes are being developed right now

Cheers

Hi everybody, im sorry im so unactive, school and work are currently taking over my time. I have had sex with Rambo alot, hes knotted me several times and is more rough, and dominating, we usally fuck when im masturbating (he licks me gets aroused, then fucks me} or when were playing tug o war and he wins. He is currently staying with my brother, just until im not so busy. I try to see him about every 2-3 weeks, and we will fuck on our "walks". Ill try my best to update yall on the situation. I do check zooville everyday when i can, much love to everybody

Hi everybody, im sorry im so unactive, school and work are currently taking over my time. I have had sex with Rambo alot, hes knotted me several times and is more rough, and dominating, we usally fuck when im masturbating (he licks me gets aroused, then fucks me} or when were playing tug o war and he wins. He is currently staying with my brother, just until im not so busy. I try to see him about every 2-3 weeks, and we will fuck on our "walks". Ill try my best to update yall on the situation. I do check zooville everyday when i can, much love to everybody
Thank you. Zoo pride. ???

Maybe better he stay's a little while with your brother so he doesn't distract you from school work, too much ?:ROFLMAO::devilish:
Just don't let his gf play tug o war with him, she probably couldn't handle it ☝?

Maybe better he stay's a little while with your brother so he doesn't distract you from school work, too much ?:ROFLMAO::devilish:
Just don't let his gf play tug o war with him, she probably couldn't handle it ☝?
Brother: Yea, we've been having a lot of fun playing tug o war. Yea, my GF keeps begging offering to watch him while i'm at work. And she keeps begging me to watch him a little while longer.
??

thanks for sharing this update :):)

So, i currently have a two year old male german shepard mix, and ive recently been very attracted to him. Sometimes he will lick himself and it will me turned on, usally he will lick me to orgasim, or ill masturbate just to the sound of him licking. Ive tried to rub him or get him to mount me, but i cant get him aroused.i dont to make him do anything he doesnt want to do, but i want to pleasure him like he does me. I also get off reading zoophilia erotica, but if anybody has any suggestions, please share it helps alot!
hi e
34 m 2 gsd

Back