22f from South Africa

Hiii :) Welcome to our family :) i hope yo uhave great time over here if yo uwant you can message me :) i would love to be your freind :)

Hi everyone, so excited to meet people who share the same interest! Hoping to make a lot of connections both locally and internationally.

xxx,
Young black woman😋
Welcome to the Kraal, miss...You'll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough is if you use your head. Many here seek only their own amusement.Some seek to exploit others. Still, it can be a fun place, if youre aware. Glad you made it.😉

Hi everyone, so excited to meet people who share the same interest! Hoping to make a lot of connections both locally and internationally.

xxx,
Young black woman😋
Hello and welcome to the community. 🫶 It can be a pretty fun place to hang out and read through the forum and chat with some nice people. Not everyone is super friendly or considerate of boundaries but there’s enough decent people to converse with. Be safe and have fun. 👋

xxx,
Young black woman😋

Welcome to the site! You have an amazing body. Have fun perusing and meeting people. :giggle:

Than
Hello and welcome to the community. 🫶 It can be a pretty fun place to hang out and read through the forum and chat with some nice people. Not everyone is super friendly or considerate of boundaries but there’s enough decent people to converse with. Be safe and have fun. 👋
Thank you so much!

Thank you for the compliment. Hoping to meet up and have loads of fun

You are welcome.

I don't know how many in here are from South Africa, but good luck to you finding a play partner! I'd offer if I lived there, and had a pup. No doubt.

Hi there! Welcome aboard! It's great to have you here. I'm sure you'll make plenty of connections both near and far. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Back