21 yo girl from montreal

KnotGrinder

Tourist
Hiii guys, i'm Eve and i've always had an attraction to animals, i've been ashamed of it for my entire teen hood but now that i've moved to montreal I really want to get to know some doggies :3 I love big dogs they are so strong and loyal and protective :3 they make me feel super happy and they are also sooo attractive :3

Good girl. I can see you have the makin 'of a bitch.
Hope you stop ashamed - it will make you dare to do it.
Hope you keep the shame - it will make you more hot!

Hiii guys, i'm Eve and i've always had an attraction to animals, i've been ashamed of it for my entire teen hood but now that i've moved to montreal I really want to get to know some doggies :3 I love big dogs they are so strong and loyal and protective :3 they make me feel super happy and they are also sooo attractive :3
Welcome to the Corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head, because the place is a snakepit. Still, glad you made it.😉

Welcome. Glad you found your way.

Happy to have you around! Very chill here. Any questions or just a chat, feel free and Dm me. Cheers!

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. You may want to exercise some caution around these parts, because there are a lot of horny trolls looking to take advantage of whatever females may be here, but if you recognize and steer clear of them, you should have a good time.

I feel like i shouldve said that in the intro, im not looking for a boyfriend or a human dick, i have a loving husband and im only interrested in dogs on here :3

Oh i believe ive seen you in a comment section you said you used to live in nc?

I feel like i shouldve said that in the intro, im not looking for a boyfriend or a human dick, i have a loving husband and im only interrested in dogs on here :3
I sadly can't help, but looking at you and just imaging seeing you get you pounded by a dirty knot is enough to make anyone's mind run wild. :p:devilish:

Back