21 year old female in Tennessee exploring

I just discovered this place and I’m hopeful to use the educational threads and maybe ask for help as needed as I explore my interests with dogs. I appreciate having a play I won’t be judged for this growing interest. I am new to the idea but have fantasized about being bred by a creature that wasn’t human for a few years now.

I just discovered this place and I’m hopeful to use the educational threads and maybe ask for help as needed as I explore my interests with dogs. I appreciate having a play I won’t be judged for this growing interest. I am new to the idea but have fantasized about being bred by a creature that wasn’t human for a few years now.
Welcome. It's a friendly and helpful forum, but always take care of who you chat with and don't necessarily trust straight away. Take your time and enjoy!

Welcome to ZooVille, please be safe and don’t be afraid to ask questions before getting to know someone.

Welcome to the chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you made it.

Welcome, as others said its a friendly enviroment here, ofx there are creeps sadly here as well, no place is exemt from them but just ignore them.
What u need to understand and allways keep in your mind that this lifeatyle is a wonderfull experience yes but it is also super taboo and worst illegal in most places. Having a healthy dose of suspicion is needed . Stay safe and enjoy your self

Back