2022 Sigmund Freud University Vienna Zoophilia Study.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like it's looking for a link between zoo's and low self a stame people and under achievers which is very very far from the truth about real zoo's people. We have loved one's to feed and to protect provide shelter heath care veterinary services and looking after properly housing our annual friends/loved one's and its not cheap so having a good job means need be paid well and for me am a car technician which just means I deal with everything for mechanical to electrical to bodywork and painting. Am also buying and selling cars and building the best reputation for being the best mechanic you've found and for selling you the best 2nd hand car you'll ever owned and making you one of my customers for life. Strong words I here you say well that's because you probably been let down ripped off in the past by a mechanic or cars sales company. When I take a car in to sell on I do everything that's needed or not on the car all new engine services up to date belts/chains clutch auto services coolant fluids everything then suspension if looks old out and both sides bodywork cleaned painting and sealed from rust. All n all 0 work needing done for long time apart from regular yearly 6k which ever comes first services and I do ask you come back to me or ring me for anything you're unhappy not sure about or having problems with I will sort it and if something brakes I will fix it but I've never had anything causing me problems or my customers because doing the jobs first the first time with the best parts saves the need . A customer for life is money in the bank

Seems like it's looking for a link between zoo's and low self a stame people and under achievers which is very very far from the truth about real zoo's people. ...
True, this and other studies are very deficit oriented. It 's a first step. But the researcher's are not those of the 20th century just looking around for reasons "to lock us up". Back then they never would say "dear Zooville Community, thanks for participation, best wishes ..." . And still, this is Zooville and not part of any university.

I feel like I answered a good chunk of questions more than once. The language of some questions was slightly altered; but ultimately asking the same thing. It got tiring the longer I took the study.
They will ask the same questions differently to try to get a real answer, most people don’t even pick up on the fact that they are answering the same question over and over and over againin

Based on the questions asked... it seems like they are trying to draw a link between unsatisfactory sexual experiences and/or emotional problems and being a zoo. I can't see why they'd as so many questions about dealing with negative emotions in a survey about being intimate with animals... unless they are trying to argue some form of causality between the two.
I got the same impression. hopefully my responses paints a better light

That is intentional. It allows the researchers to compare answers to the "same" questions and derive whether the person is serious about it and so on.
I feel like I am serious, but I start second guessing or even rethinking scenarios that have played out in the past, kind of giving a false answer by accident.

I feel like I am serious, but I start second guessing or even rethinking scenarios that have played out in the past, kind of giving a false answer by accident.
I think research of this type is aware of this issue and counts with it.

I think research of this type is aware of this issue and counts with it.
I hope so, I am really bad over thinker to the extent that I feel like I have to start drawing out logic diagrams to make it make sense to other people and even myself at times.

Just filled it out. I wonder how the study will be used, does anyone know if the results have been published, or if there's been a paper based on the results published?

I'm wondering how skewed the study is going to be. Surely there will be a ton of trolls clicking the worst answers trying to give us a bad rep, so really what is this study actually accomplishing? I'm not to sure

I'm wondering how skewed the study is going to be. Surely there will be a ton of trolls clicking the worst answers trying to give us a bad rep, so really what is this study actually accomplishing? I'm not to sure
I wouldn't have thought trolls would have the patience to do such a long survey and what would they hope to gain unless a LOT of trolls did the survey, in most cases outliers are pruned from such research a lot of the time. Preferring to focus more on the mass of respondents under the middle of the bell curve, as I more representative of the set being examined.

Came across this somehow when browsing the site, decided to join and complete the survey. Other than making me question the overall state of my mental health, it was alright. As someone who has taken, and seen survey design, the repetitive questions were absolutely on purpose. If you answered "bad" for one "neutral" on another and "positive" on the same 3 questions, the people who run the study know they can discard your responses because you clearly weren't reading the questions.

Came across this somehow when browsing the site, decided to join and complete the survey. Other than making me question the overall state of my mental health, it was alright. As someone who has taken, and seen survey design, the repetitive questions were absolutely on purpose. If you answered "bad" for one "neutral" on another and "positive" on the same 3 questions, the people who run the study know they can discard your responses because you clearly weren't reading the questions.
I just completed the survey as well- and while yes, some questions were focused on weeding out bad results- there were others that had nuances to them. Maybe that was just the translation though... kinda tough to take a survey in a different language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back