1st album/cd/legal download - music you bought

I grew up in a musical household. Love - listened to some of the greatest music, even play. The very 1st album I ever bought back in the day was KISS - Dressed To Kill (still own). Like to get a vibe since the older folks (like me), don't know? Photo by the way is a copy of not my album. I keep my things in storage.

Attachments

• brl%203_jpg.jpg
    brl%203_jpg.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Guess this will bomb. My 1st 45" (record) was Aerosmith - Kings And Queens/Sweet Emotion. 8 track - Bob Segar - Stranger In Town, 1st casette Motley Crue - Too Fat For Love (still own and have all). 1st cd - Ozzy Osbourne - Tribute.

i grew up with share software like ares so "legally bought music" doesn't really ring a bell for me... i do have some smurfs cassettes from when i was like five, guess that counts?

With my own money: Jefferson Airplane: Greatest Hits (CD)

With my parents' money: The Association: Greatest Hits (Original vinyl press)

If my memory serves me correctly, the first cd I actually bought myself was AFI: December Underground. Yes I was one of those angsty teens, in my defense almost everything sucked.

I was 12 when I bought the Beatles “Magical Mystery Tour” on cd, still remains one of my all time fav albums by any band

Back