18m - NW England

16dicj

Tourist
Hey, just recently joined! I'm 18, bi from Preston, in the north west of England. I'm into getting knotted (although I never have done it), fucking other animals, mostly dogs and horses. Anyone nearby, drop me a message! I'm not an owner, but would love to meet a few people :)

Welcome to ZV. Be sure to review the rules and do your best to follow them. A lot of new members unknowingly end up breaking the rules and getting banned. There are two biggies IMO, discussing anything sexual involving a minor including yourself and animal abuse. There is a third, stealing content such as pics, and claiming it as your own. However, as an admitted guy you're less likely to do that. All three will result in instant banning. Enjoy your time at ZV.

Welcome to ZV. Be sure to review the rules and do your best to follow them. A lot of new members unknowingly end up breaking the rules and getting banned. There are two biggies IMO, discussing anything sexual involving a minor including yourself and animal abuse. There is a third, stealing content such as pics, and claiming it as your own. However, as an admitted guy you're less likely to do that. All three will result in instant banning. Enjoy your time at ZV.
Thank you!

Back