18f, new and navigating this disorder(?)

fawndoll

Lurker
hi everyone! you all can call me fawn. im not here for sexual stuff as much as i am here just to navigate my complex feelings and thoughts about being zoophilic. im a little nervous but im hoping to find friends or something,,

I love gaming, specifically fortnite, the last of us, and life is strange. i love kawaii fashion and anime and cute things in general.

thanks for reading ^_^

hi everyone! you all can call me fawn. im not here for sexual stuff as much as i am here just to navigate my complex feelings and thoughts about being zoophilic. im a little nervous but im hoping to find friends or something,,

I love gaming, specifically fortnite, the last of us, and life is strange. i love kawaii fashion and anime and cute things in general.

thanks for reading ^_^
Welcome to the site! Hopefully you'll find it helpful :)

Welcome to the forum.
If you play "the last of us" that means you have a ps.
I'm a little rusty right now but I wouldn't mind to have a friend to play it online.

Have fun

thanks for reading ^_^
Welcome and enjoy here 😘

thanks for reading ^_^
Hello and welcome to the forum Fawn. Being a zoo definitely has its ups and downs mentally. I hope you can have longer ups than downs with that. Much luck to you in your continued journey in navigating that headspace.

Welcome

thanks for reading ^_^

thanks for reading ^_^
Hi there...how's it going? Glad you joined and are getting to know the community. If you have questions or just wanna talk ...say hi 😊

thanks for reading ^_^
I play FORTNITE too ! , pm me if you'd like to play

thanks for reading ^_^
Hi there

Back