1 guy 2 dogs! Life lessons

doggiex2

Tourist
For you full time zoos, such as myself. Let me share some insight. Every one of us knows dogs cum is like water! That shit will leak out of you for hours. I have tried every combination not get "ass cum uncomfortable" (I'm not gay or trans normal guy just like doggie D, share my bed with 2 of them) I tried whitey tights, loose boxers, woman's underwear you name it! Tried all those combinations with women's pads to be comfortable, and thar worked with boxer briefs, but by far the best thing/combination to prevent cum leaking in the morning is a woman's loose thong with a Tampax radiant! seriously easy insert after your dog is done it absorbs everything, 3 hrs later pull and flush! Easy!

Attachments

• 20230816_221053.jpg
    20230816_221053.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 338
  • 20230816_221739.jpg
    20230816_221739.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 335
For you full time zoos, such as myself. Let me share some insight. Every one of us knows dogs cum is like water! That shit will leak out of you for hours. I have tried every combination not get "ass cum uncomfortable" (I'm not gay or trans normal guy just like doggie D, share my bed with 2 of them) I tried whitey tights, loose boxers, woman's underwear you name it! Tried all those combinations with women's pads to be comfortable, and thar worked with boxer briefs, but by far the best thing/combination to prevent cum leaking in the morning is a woman's loose thong with a Tampax radiant! seriously easy insert after your dog is done it absorbs everything, 3 hrs later pull and flush! Easy!
Please for the love of God do not flush sanitary items! That is not safe for your septic system... Also don't use Tampax, iirc that brand uses bleach and chemicals and I would never trust them for my vagina. Secondly, I would be super super careful with them because tampons are known to break in vaginas where they're supposed to go, so I don't want to imagine your situation when it breaks and you have to go to a doctor to get it removed....

Please for the love of God do not flush sanitary items! That is not safe for your septic system... Also don't use Tampax, iirc that brand uses bleach and chemicals and I would never trust them for my vagina. Secondly, I would be super super careful with them because tampons are known to break in vaginas where they're supposed to go, so I don't want to imagine your situation when it breaks and you have to go to a doctor to get it removed....
Rest assured, OP would probably be fine after his next bowel movement.

Plenty of pre-op ''mtf'' who go to the gynecologist as well.
I'm not entirely sure why tho... I've only ever gone for a pap... and let me tell you... it's very unpleasant. I can't imagine a reason for them to go, but ya know, I'm not here to judge anyone for how they identify or what they do. I just think "there's tampons in my sewage because I'm trans" is stupid. Could just say literally nothing, because people have women visit their homes 🤷‍♀️ Just a thought.

Gracias, usualmente tengo un sitio especial para hacerlo con mis 2 novios, y uso un enjuagador anal luego, probare esa idea, coger en la noche y dormir sin preocupaciones con tu novio perro debe ser lo mejor felicitaciones

Secondly, I would be super super careful with them because tampons are known to break in vaginas where they're supposed to go, so I don't want to imagine your situation when it breaks and you have to go to a doctor to get it removed....
I can't see that being an issue... After all, we're talking about the ol' poop-chute... Next time he takes a dump, it'll gone before the turd is. And if you're sweating about TSS, not bloody likely - Y'got any clue how many types of micro-organisms (some of them pathogens when they're "other than there") are in that hole???

Only problem I can see is that the string is (or at least, used to be - could have been changed since the last time I had enough interest to bother looking) rayon - a synthetic that won't break down in the septic tank. The rest of it is essentially just a purpose-shaped wad of very tightly packed cotton that expands as it gets wet. (Give or take any deodorant/perfume that may be added in the varieties where that's applicable)

Nhaaa im good, not going to put a tampon up my ass when my dog nailed me, iff it leaks it leaks, most of the time my body has the urge to go to the toilet afterwards either way.

polyester, and rayon
That combination of synthetic fibers is often called "Spandex" when spun into thread and knitted. Rayon is nothing REALLY special - By itself, it was used as an "artificial silk" back in the day. The cotton body is, of course, absorbent. The polyester/rayon string is (supposed to - doesn't ALWAYS work out that way) intended to be non-wicking, remaining dry for a "nice" grab, and avoiding providing an "alternate route" for the mess to get to your panties.

You've definitely never used a tampon in your life. :unsure:
Most men haven't... :)

Most men also don't realize how useful a tampon can be when you've got a bad case of the backdoor trots, you've gotta go to work, and you don't feel like toting along your underwear drawer to deal with the near-inevitiable "grunt to pick something up and load your pants" incident.

To borrow a line from the shower scene of "Carrie": PLUG IT UP! PLUG IT UP! :)

Just go take a shit after you're done. I know you may think it's great to keep it up there but there's really no use for it just go to the toilet take a shit and you don't have to be shoving crap up your ass.

Bleach? Wtf? I've never heard of this... and if this was true, I don't think anybody would use them either. I had to look at the ingredients for myself on my box of tampons and it doesn't have bleach on there. It says it's made of cotton, polyester, and rayon (no idea what that is, but it's not bleach). It's never happened to me ever, but I think the string can detach sometimes. The whole tampon doesn't just break tho, it holds together really well. You might need to use a different brand of tampon that doesn't absorb as much, but it's not rocket science. You don't need to be that careful, just use common sense.

You've definitely never used a tampon in your life. :unsure:
This thread is so sus. lol
Hi, the materials IN the tampon are bleached. There's still plenty of companies that use harmful chemicals in sanitary products. That's why a lot of companies advertise bleach and chemical free (Like L. brand, I like their stuff). I recently switched to Flexdisc tho and quite life changing 👍 imagine calling someone sus because their listing off bad possibilities of tampons to a man who's actually never used a tampon up until this point 😂

Back