Would you be a partner to only 1 dog or multiple dogs

I was originally partner to 1 dog, she was my absolute heart and soul, my heart dog, then i lost her to leukemia at 6 years old. I dont think my heart ever recovered from that, now I have 3 dogs whom I love to bits, but not quite at heart dog level

Multiple, but would have one as my wife and lots of girlfriends. The wife always gets preferential treatment and first dibs.
Could you imagine having a dozen females in heat several times a year and be able to go down the line, poke-poke-next...
Multiple, but would have one as my wife and lots of girlfriends. The wife always gets preferential treatment and first dibs.
Could you imagine having a dozen females in heat several times a year and be able to go down the line, poke-poke-next...
poke, poke, sounds like fun. sorry.
-doug

I have a pack of bro's. We do almost everything together. They even behave themselves while waiting for their turn to knot me. There's a lot of training/love involved in keeping 3 or more med-large dogs happy. (Both mentally and sexually) There is also almost no better feeling than connecting to them on that level. They look at you with such love, and my one boy loves to cuddle after.

I love dogs to much stop at 1 I'm might stop at 3 if i had space. All female personly, Then i'll be able to see which one wants sex or just wants affection, plus if all of them want sex then mabye they would have different kinks for me to explore with them

Multiple. While right now I have one main mate (my dog), I have special connections and bonds to other dogs I know. I just want to make any dog as happy as I possibly can make them. If we hit it off then I'm open to being bonded and mated with them even if my time with them is temporary, compared to my own dog.

I hope there comes a time where I can own multiple dogs and hopefully form a bond with them that's just as strong as my dogs now. But sometimes it doesn't happen, I'd care for and love them either way.

I may be more on the inferior opinion, but I would have one for a while and see if I need to have more or am fulfilled with my loving furry partner

If with luck this next weekend, I am going to re-home another male dog ,so then it will be 3 male dogs and my stallion 😆. I can decide afterwards to have more dogs.

While it does sound like a nice fantasy to be the bitch of multiple dogs, for me my relationship with my partner is like any relationship between humans and doing it with anyone else, be it human or dog, would feel like cheating to me.

While it does sound like a nice fantasy to be the bitch of multiple dogs, for me my relationship with my partner is like any relationship between humans and doing it with anyone else, be it human or dog, would feel like cheating to me.
Counter point… would it be cheating if you had a human partner and a dog partner if both knew about eachother ?

If both are fine with eachother, that would just be a polyamorous relationship.
Got it, now what if both dogs were cool with eachother? Would that also be a poly relationship? Assuming you were just open doors butt in the air for whoever’s taking… would that not be a poly doggy relationship?

Got it, now what if both dogs were cool with eachother? Would that also be a poly relationship? Assuming you were just open doors butt in the air for whoever’s taking… would that not be a poly doggy relationship?
I mean yeah ofc, but in the case of my partner and me, it would feel like cheating since we're not in a poly relationship like that.

Back