Would you be a partner to only 1 dog or multiple dogs

Originally I had zero and I was like wtf, do you really want me to do this? Then I had one and was like ok yeah, I was wrong about dogs. Then I babysat two more and was like okay intense but I'm on vacation and it's easy. Then I got another dog and thought two was perfect but after a little while I wanted just a bit more and now I have three. I am learning to love the third and love the first two, but I don't think I can handle another.

I am playing with multiple dogs now but they are not my own. I love to get a dog of my own again some day, but i can not see myself end the way i live now. I will always want the variety and joy to play with other dogs, not just my own. But my own dog will always fill i special place in my heart.

i only have ever had 1 dog. A question - do two dogs ever create aggression between the dogs? I know dogs are very competitive - for the ones that have more than one is there usually an alpha? Sorry maybe this should be a new thread lol

I have 1 dog right now who I'm thinking about taking things further with and for me I wouldn't want to be with anyone except him.

Back