How to "train" your wife (to fuck dogs for you) (HTTYW)

Been lurking for a good while and I think this is the time to either go all in or leave it all for good. I'm married and I would love to see my wife having fun with dogs, unfortunately she may not be interested in that since we have had female dogs all this time we have been together. I personally am not into dogs in that manner, but it would be a dream come true if she was. How did you people bring it up with your loved ones?

Been lurking for a good while and I think this is the time to either go all in or leave it all for good. I'm married and I would love to see my wife having fun with dogs, unfortunately she may not be interested in that since we have had female dogs all this time we have been together. I personally am not into dogs in that manner, but it would be a dream come true if she was. How did you people bring it up with your loved ones?
Lets do a small thought exercise:
Lets say that your wife was really into watching guys suck old man's dicks (or substitute that with something you are not interested in) and would really like to share this interest with you. Would go to a forum and ask for advice:
"How to get my husband to do this for me, I really want to see it?",
"Who here can guide me in the right direction? To make him interested in the scent of an old penis and drinking the cum of elderly men?"

How would you feel about that?

Lets say that your wife was really into watching guys suck old man's dicks (or substitute that with something you are not interested in) and would really like to share this interest with you. Would go to a forum and ask for advice:
"Who here can guide me in the right direction? To make him interested in the scent of an old penis and drinking the cum of elderly men?"

For him its just a.... walk... in.... a.... park 🙄

How do you bring it up? Maybe on the phone, from a country that won't extradite.....If you love the person, and dont already know what is acceptible to him or her, let it go. Losing what you have for something you may find YOU cant stomach watching after all is said and done, something your SO might leave over, or get you and your dog into more trouble you can shake the stick at for what? You tell them from the start, or accept it as a loss.

A question to mainly the ladies, what do you think is the best way to slowly introduce your wife into the idea of being with dogs? It is a big interest of mine and I would love to share it with my wife, but I am not sure how to best plant the seed and let it grow in her without risking too much. Maybe also taking it in different "stages" to not make it to overwhelming for her. We do not have a dog so its more about the fantasy to start with.

What do you think and what would you prefer from the perspective of a woman?
Here’s the thing: You don’t. Unless she’s explicitly even mentioned anything about it, you just *don’t*. Why risk outing yourself and more than likely fucking things up for yourself? It’s not worth it.

There is plenty of "how to train your wife" to fuck dogs for you threads around here. Search for it. There are two general opinions one is that making zoos out of non-zoos for your pleasure is not a good idea. To be honest it sounds like emotional blackmail, you push it until she gives up and finally does it for you because she loves you. Sounds lovely right.

Lets say that your wife was really into watching guys suck old man's dicks (or substitute that with something you do not want to do if you like this) and would really like to share this interest with you. Would go to a forum and ask for advice how to get my husband to do this for me, I really want to see it. How do I plant the seed and gradually make him interested in the scent of an old penis and drinking the cum of elderly men?
He wouldn't want her to force him to do that, but I don't think he'd want her to secretly have those thoughts forever and never say anything either.

Oh my gosh another 'resurrected' older thread! Why do SO many men want to see women fucked by animals (mostly dogs)? Although I'm equine zoo exclusive for over 20 years now I did the marriage and children thing when/while I was still discovering myself. Before I ever married however I was open with my (ex) wife about my relationship with my (first) mare. How she reacted to that was the go, no-go for our future relationship. Thankfully she was open and even shared that she had explored her feelings toward her dog in her teens. We seemed a good match.

My observation and experience after many years of on-line 'research' is that IF a woman (wife) is the primary focus for a man (husband) then it's possible to share some fantasies (kinks) together. BUT if one or either partner is more focused on animals a serious train wreck is likely in the making. Too many humans carry too much 'baggage' into relationships, especially where sex is concerned. Todays 'blue-laws' are a good indicator of this...

Last edited:
Have any of you ever been in the position of dating someone whos probably not into it (made some minor jokes and always a negative response) and if so how did you go about suggesting interest in it

I am amazed how many times i have been asked if i let people watch me, my response is always do you let people watch you with your partner?

I don't think that is what this is. We all know how taboo or touchy this subject can be especially with your life partner. I don't think he literally means train your wife. But I think he wants to introduce the idea in a way that she will really think about it. In a way without her feeling judged have that thought grow into a I'm curious or just say I thought about it and am not at all interested.

But maybe I misread this whole situation

I’m new here and I ‘d like to explain what I love the most about girls doing their best to fulfill their doggies fantasies. Am I the only person who find incredibly attractive/sexy the curiosity shown by women about dog sex ? I swear , I watched a lot of videos of girls which are incredibly attracted by dog sex videos. I’d like to introduce ADULT strangers with webcam into dog sex because I really like the look of curiosity in their face..who can help me doing so ?

Вопрос в основном к дамам: как вы думаете, как лучше всего постепенно привить жене идею общения с собаками? Это мой большой интерес, и я хотел бы поделиться им со своей женой, но я не знаю, как лучше всего посадить семя и дать ему прорасти в ней, не рискуя слишком сильно. Может быть, также делать это на разных «этапах», чтобы не сделать это слишком для нее ошеломляющим. У нас нет собаки, так что для начала это скорее фантазия.

Что вы думаете и что бы вы предпочли с точки зрения женщины?
Мay be watch zoo together?

I’d love to know how people have introduced others to zoo or been introduced to it.

I introduced my wife to it, here’s the basic details:

I’ve known my wife since high school, even though we never got together until years later, so I knew what she is into. We’d crossed paths at sexy club nights and fet parties but it wasn’t until years later when we had started dating that I wanted to know if she liked zoo and other things you can’t really just ask someone even if they are super kinky.
I decided to start by hinting at it then mentioning some things previous girlfriends had done, and given she was ok with that I decided to show her some zoo.
One day during play on the couch I had her naked and being submissive. I told her we would see if she was secretly into zoo and just nervous to say it.
I put on a vid for her to watch while sitting next to me naked. After she was nervous and wasn’t sure what to say. I told her she didn’t need to say anything and I pushed my finger inside her. She was dripping wet and it was obvious what she liked. Soon after she was playing with the dog while I watched.

I’d love to hear others experiences.

So I’ve talked to my wife about my interest and experience in zoo multiple times and expressed interest in her trying it. She has said it was hot and even admitted that she almost tried it one day, but she says she feels like she is taking advantage of our dog if she did something with him. She says she doesn’t want to just use him to pleasure herself when she loves him so much and that she thinks she would feel guilty and hate herself afterwards. How do I help her realize that it isn’t like that? That loving him and making love with him can go hand in hand?
The best way is to have her spread herself and invite the dog to lick her, she will see that it gladly does so and is 100% into it so isnt being taken advantage of. Just explain that if she doesn’t even have to convince the dog that the dog is a willing and eager participant.

So Hubby is already down for the idea, we just haven’t gotten around to it yet lol😭. But this question is for the ladies. How would you approach your man about you wanting to watch him get knotted?

The same way you do that with women.

This is an interesting topic, since my wife and I are sharing an account. I can't speak for you or your experience but I can share ours. We are highschool sweet hearts and pretty much got married after we graduated college. Like everyone here has mentioned we are in it for the fantasy, at first anyways. How did we get here? We are each other first so after a awhile things started to get stale in the bedroom and we both noticed it. One day while laying in bed we started talking about our future and if we are we able to live without sex and would it affect our marriage if we decided to get married would we still love each other? After a couple nights of talking we realized that sex was only a small component of our relationship and that we truly loved each other. Even if we never have hot sex again we would never want to be with anyone else. We both did not feel like anything was missing, we don't have any longing just because we were not having awesome sex every night. That understanding and trust in each really took our relationship to the next level. We could be open with each other and not feel afraid of the other's judgement or one leaving. I shared my fetish with her and she with me and that how we ended up were we are here. Sexual adventure just became a fun hobby that only we can participate in making it exclusive to us. Which lead us to discovering this fetish as we were looking for new things, like we literally Google stuff. Check out reddit about sexual fetish and tabooness in 2024. Idk if I answered your question but I hope understanding how my wife and I ended up here help you understand yours and set you in the right path that works for you and your gf.

Probably not going to end well. Generally can't interest people in a topic that they've never shown an interest in. Best case scenario is that by approaching the topic she finds interest in it. Other than that, don't force a sexual interest onto someone.

This is an interesting topic, since my wife and I are sharing an account. I can't speak for you or your experience but I can share ours. We are highschool sweet hearts and pretty much got married after we graduated college. Like everyone here has mentioned we are in it for the fantasy, at first anyways. How did we get here? We are each other first so after a awhile things started to get stale in the bedroom and we both noticed it. One day while laying in bed we started talking about our future and if we are we able to live without sex and would it affect our marriage if we decided to get married would we still love each other? After a couple nights of talking we realized that sex was only a small component of our relationship and that we truly loved each other. Even if we never have hot sex again we would never want to be with anyone else. We both did not feel like anything was missing, we don't have any longing just because we were not having awesome sex every night. That understanding and trust in each really took our relationship to the next level. We could be open with each other and not feel afraid of the other's judgement or one leaving. I shared my fetish with her and she with me and that how we ended up were we are here. Sexual adventure just became a fun hobby that only we can participate in making it exclusive to us. Which lead us to discovering this fetish as we were looking for new things, like we literally Google stuff. Check out reddit about sexual fetish and tabooness in 2024. Idk if I answered your question but I hope understanding how my wife and I ended up here help you understand yours and set you in the right path that works for you and your gf.
That's amazing you have that level of openness in your relationship!

It’s a very personal decision. You can’t do a generic video. It takes some mental fortitude to overcome the barriers between fantasy and reality. For a woman there is a lot of emotional and mental hurdles to cross before agreeing to even consider it

Hey zoo pals!
Since joing this site recently (although I've been in the zoo sphere for some time) I've been wanting to see if my partner would be open to the idea.
They (non binary) know about my zoo tendencies. At one point very very early in in our relationship had only slightly experimented with them getting licked. But that was it and it was a done deal with little enjoyment.
Sinse then we have had some intense sex with "fantasy role playing/talking" about things like getting licked by a dog as well as getting fucked.
Even now we own two dog dildos, both of which they have used. The newest one was a special order one they had made, purposely crafting it on the website.
Now I think it's harder to reintroduce this topic because I had gotten into some legal trouble regarding these things (I was doxxed and law enforcement got involved). But I still would like to have some advise regardless. I feel like this is a part of my life and it seems they are kinda interested?
Any thoughts/advice on the topic? Or anyone who may have gone through similar motions experiences?
Thank you!

If you were honestly Doxxed, and LE was in it, you need to think hard about this, bub. They already have your number; even if you weren't charged, thats not going away. If your SO brings it into your relationship, thats fine, but you have a lot to lose and little to gain in a real sense.

wow
get her an elypse art inflatable dildo
I just learnt something new. I have known about bad dragon for awhile but I didn't know you could get a squirtable dog dick dildo that also has the knot expand. Very impressive. Thanks for the lessons.

Squirting-Inflatable Vixen (shown below), Magic, Neo, and Uni
All of our standard models are inflatable. We also offer Squirting-Inflatable (SI) versions of our Vixen, Magic, Neo, and Uni. Please add the Squirting-Inflatable upgrade if you want an SI model. Please see our instruction manual for detailed information on our SI models.

A question to mainly the ladies, what do you think is the best way to slowly introduce your wife into the idea of being with dogs? It is a big interest of mine and I would love to share it with my wife, but I am not sure how to best plant the seed and let it grow in her without risking too much. Maybe also taking it in different "stages" to not make it to overwhelming for her. We do not have a dog so its more about the fantasy to start with.

marry someone who’s already into it and there’s no training required lol.

it’s like me trying to find a guy who’s into it… like finding a needle in a haystack.

Some replies are hard to comprehend. There are definitely women who warm up to, then surpass all expectations by their partner. They seem to enjoy it more than the male partner could hope for, even leave the guy behind. I’d love to be the one trying to keep up!

Back