How many times have you swallowed cum? Zoo or human :)

for sure , i love the smells and all the filthy stuff, best of all the walk of shame on wobly heels
Did it a lot when I lived in Berlin and Vienna. Came back last summer went to one with special glory holes (bj boxes) where both can stand (the actives are on some type of step). Got mouth fucked a lot, and also fucked some mouth. Dirties part was coming in and finding some come dripping from the hole from the last occupant - just licked it up.

Je l'ai souvent fait lorsque je vivais à Berlin et à Vienne. Je suis revenu l'été dernier dans un endroit doté de trous de gloire spéciaux (boites à bj) où les deux peuvent se tenir debout (les actifs sont sur un type de marche). J'ai beaucoup baisé la bouche, et j'ai aussi baisé un peu la bouche. Une partie sale arrivait et j'en trouvais qui dégoulinaient du trou du dernier occupant - je l'ai juste léchée.
C'est super cochon . As tu des vidéos de ça ? Un mec qui se filme suçant des sueurs sortant d'un cul plein? Jamais pu voir ?

I even was asked to suck the spent cum on the floor, which i did , daintily

I can't even begin to calculate. Literally gallons of human cum cuz I started sucking my cock when I was 11. When I first found out I could do it was at least 3 times a day, but almost daily my whole life, I'm 60 now. Intermittently sucking myself to stay hard now. Once 21, i started swinging and playing with bi couples with my ex, so many loads. Doggie cum is less just cuz it's more work. I like to suck and swallow some every time I play

I've swallowed the cum of every guy I've been with. I may not have gotten fucked by all of them but they all got a great Blowjob to completion from me. I've swallowed doggie cum as well, but it's not like I've let a dog knot in my mouth and shoot his load down my throat. I wish I could suck off a dog in the same manner I suck off a human.

Human idk how many times, but about 8 or 9 guys, dogs 0 unfortunately so far. Idk if it's the same for dogs, but human cum tastes different, even with the same guy depending on recent diet, hydration levels, stress levels, and weight or overall fitness level(same guy 25 lbs heavier ect.)

Every single time I masturbate I clean and devour every last drop, it's a simple and effective way to clean up is day I eat my own cum 5-7 times a week, that's if dog doesn't have his way with it first.

Sexually I suck out creampies most times as I love the tangy taste of pussy juice and cum.

Hell If I'm in the shower I'll cum in my hand suck it down and then rinse off.

Nothing better then dog jiz filling up my mouth. How many times? Let me count the stars! The best part is titillating ones canine lover knowing your doggie loving embouchure is playing his song, each jet splashing on ones tongue or back of the throat, filling ones mouth. Bliss.

I grew up on a horse farm, and as a teen I was familiar with our stallion. Spring was the best as the days lengthened, hormones rose, I would find my self beneath him worshiping his cock as he teased the mare in the adjoining stall, getting shots of pre-cum as his excitement grew. Never got enough of his pre-cum. Only once have I enjoyed a full load of equine cum and that was with a previous human companion's mini stud many years later..

Does my own cum count? Because that's all I've ever swallowed. And that must be in the higher end of double figures now. I like to gargle and swallow my own cum

Back