How many times have you swallowed cum? Zoo or human :)

human: 1,000s...I used ot swallow my own daily as I could suck over half of my dick into my mouth and loved doing it also when I was getting fucked....grew up with 5 older foster brothers and their friends feeding and fucking me as well...and many many times as an adult
Zoo: K9 100s for certain maybe more, equine a lot (grew up beside a horse farm and the farmer's daughter that knew how to play safely with the studs
foster education , so many pleasurable times, in furnace room or in the shed

Ive swallowed dog cum something like ten times. Ive also tried my own but didn't fancy it too much. Hopefully one day more opportunities will pop up for more animals but who knows lol.

I've swallowed my husbands cum more than i can count. His cum tastes so good because of his diet and hygiene which i am super fucking grateful for. Now the first time my pup starting cumming after jerking him off to suck his dick, the cum started squirting EVERYWHERE 😂 and i was afraid to try it.. then a few drops landed on my lips and i legit was so scared to taste it... then.. i said fuck it.. i tasted it and oh boy... it was actually surprisingly really good.. i was a bit nervous tho... but did it anyways.. unfortuntately i am allergic to my doggys cum 😭😭😭 i cant enjoy it much as i want too.. does anyone else have this problem too??

- the wifey ❤🥰

I've swallowed my husbands cum more than i can count. His cum tastes so good because of his diet and hygiene which i am super fucking grateful for. Now the first time my pup starting cumming after jerking him off to suck his dick, the cum started squirting EVERYWHERE 😂 and i was afraid to try it.. then a few drops landed on my lips and i legit was so scared to taste it... then.. i said fuck it.. i tasted it and oh boy... it was actually surprisingly really good.. i was a bit nervous tho... but did it anyways.. unfortuntately i am allergic to my doggys cum 😭😭😭 i cant enjoy it much as i want too.. does anyone else have this problem too??

- the wifey ❤🥰
That is practically the only risk that exists when doing this with your dog, that you are allergic to dog cum! bad luck :( but I imagine you still manage to enjoy him?

- the wifey ❤🥰
oh dear, that must've been quite a sad news by looking forward to it only to be allergic 😕

Probably about a dozen times, all human. Not the greatest experience, but that's not a shocker.

Very much looking forward to tasting dog though, once I know it won't kill me. (What a way to go, though)

That is practically the only risk that exists when doing this with your dog, that you are allergic to dog cum! bad luck :( but I imagine you still manage to enjoy him?
I havent lately since then.. after i got scared and then moved recently too!! BUT i am planning to put condums on him and still do what i can and hopefully train him to stay still for this cause i know its going to be new for him 🥺 luckily my husband is going to help me! Or else i wouldnt be able to at all 😭

oh dear, that must've been quite a sad news by looking forward to it only to be allergic 😕
funny thing is.. i was SOOOO turned on at the moment i didnt care i kept pushing forward and put my great danes massive dick in my pussy while we were both standing up.. it wasnt only until afterwards i noticed i was allergic.. best time of my fucking sex life ever!! Im hoping that condums save my sexual desires 🥺

Human cum about 5-10 per month, including mine licking creampies or cumkiss.
No dog cum so far, but would love to service a dog and it's owner

I have no dog cum. I guess I had gave over 200 BJ's. I have had only one BF. Most of that was not him. We only was hooked up for 6 months.

Almost daily, lol. I definitely prefer dog seed but I love human as well provided they don't eat a ton of garlic the day before, lol.

Over the years I've swallowed many hundreds of loads of dog seed and loved every drop! I never waste any! I'd say humans over the past couple years being active with him, probably 30-50 times. I definitely can have a gag reflex with humans sometimes because of the sheer volume but I always power through it. I'll probably always love dog seed more but I love human as well ❤️

Back