How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

For my wife it was pretty simple because we had one of our rooms that she used just for that. When our German shepherd circled around her and she was up for it, she gave him the OK by going to open the door of that room and in two seconds he was already on the bed. My wife would work it with a BJ and then get on all fours, pull up her dress to offer her bare buttocks and without any hesitation he would take it.

My boy didn't have to ask, if he saw me getting naked and laying on the bed he knew we were going to play. He only ever initiated it outside of the bedroom in one situation. If I came home from school and no one else was home, he'd greet me at the back door and after "saying hello" would run upstairs barking. he'd bark until I followed him to find him jumping around on my bed, wagging his tail with his red rocket starting to poke out. He knew I could not resist and in a matter of seconds I would be naked under him getting covered or filled with his cum.
Even if he is not very big as a dog, my wife's bichon knows what he wants and to make himself understood, at least by her who is starting to know him well. If she's busy in the kitchen and he needs to feel that under her dress her is out in the open, he'll come and turn and rub against her legs. My wife knows he's asking to eat her. If she is busy, she will squat down to allow him to give a few licks and will allow him to eat it as long as he wants. If she is not busy, she lies down on the carpet and offers him her beautiful flower all open.

I caress him and he would sit between my legs and once he got horny enough he would flick my privates with his nose and let me know he wanted to lick my boner, always to completion. Sometimes he wouldnt want any reciprocation, he used to lick me dry and lay back down.

My boys will catch me sitting on the sofa or on a cushion on the floor and push their neck into my shoulder while licking at my neck. If I gently push on them, they'll usually try to mount my shoulder if they're really DTF. My female husky picked up on how my boys initiate sexy time and she does the same now, but she wants a finger to ride on instead of a palm to rub on her.
sounds like a most watch :)

I have a springer spaniel I have never done anything with him yet. What would be a good way of introducing him to me in a sexual, way cos id love to eventually be knotted by him. Hes 9 tho so worried it might be too late

I was in a relationship with the family dog for a really long time and it was so easy to tell what his needs were haha. I was rather small in comparison [he was an english mastiff] and sometimes he would roll onto his back and slowly poke out of his sheath - in a comfy way on a big dog bed so I could ride him. Not to mention he would just ram his way between my legs and start snuffing at my pussy

We have several dogs but they have several ways to initiate from sweet to aggressive.
Sweet is usually sniffing or licking my crotch, nudging me or whimpering.
Aggressive is usually pouncing on my back and knocking me down, nipping my ass or inner thighs or grabbing my arm or hair to pull me down.
Sweet or aggressive I'm their bitch and always willing to satisfy.

They start sniffing my pussy nuzzling poking.

ninja-4-jpg.481985
im salivating looking at them, is that weird?

I'm new to this, but I am trying to show my boy when he can make a move and how to do it. I let him know I am open o ay by being naked (cause that' the only time I am naked around him.) He likes to lick everywhere in general, so when he licks my balls or cock, I give a rub of his sheath or knot. I am basically trying to teach him "if I lick owner' penis then I get my sheath or knot rubbed". It changed from frivolous licks to experimental and now it feels much more purposeful.

My GSD boy tries to get me to touch his sheath by moving around until I'm giving him "lower belly" rubs, which is hilarious when I'm just laying in bed giving him a head-pat with no ulterior motives and he decides to stand over me and maneuver his belly into my hand :gsd_laughing:

It's good though, because it's a very clear indicator of when he's in the mood so I never have to worry about whether or not I'm the only who's needy. And people say dog's can't consent :p

My boy will just start jumping up on me and digging his claws into my sides and just drag me onto all fours. He’s really strong and I can’t do much about it when he’s in the mood besides just let him have his fun. If I try to stand back up he just keeps jumping up and pulling me right back down.

My dog kept sending me mixed messages, turns out she's not really into sex.
But she would push her rump into my crotch and turn her head and look back at me.
I thought, Does she want me to do something?
So I tried a few times to rub her gently under the tail and see if she was truly interested.
But everytime she drops down and sits on her butt.
So I just quit even trying.
I think shes just a tease.
Once I was at a petting Zoo and a female llama turned her backside to me and shifted her tail to the side to show me her wares.
First thing I thought was "I bet her keeper is getting some of that"
either way it really aroused me while I was standing there. Had to really quickly think about my Grandma, So I would not start "Tenting"

🙃

The only time my girl truly shows she wants sex is during heat, and i can only tell when i pet her, because if i go anywhere near her hind quarters, she lifts her tail as high as it will go and contracts her vagina up and down. And if i touch it, shes off on a thrusting fit that only ends when she cums.
Is it OK to have sex when she's not in heat? Does she still enjoy it?

Is it OK to have sex when she's not in heat? Does she still enjoy it?

? That's quite an individual decision of the dogs. Some do, some don't. Some don't even differ between "in heat" and "not in heat" in regards to their interests and sexual thrive.

If the female dog enjoys it outside of heat, why shouldn't it be okay? Humans don't limit their copulation activities to the time span where the female part is ovulating as well. And female dogs which know how to initiate copulation with a male dog outside of heat might as well enjoy sexual activities with him out of heat.

That's a bit rare as they don't get that long of a stimulation out of it as they could with manual stimulation with a human, as example - but it's still a given and as well documented.

My dog does several things. we only doing it in my bedroom/bathroom .

If he is really horny he would always like grab something form me. stealing it.. making a run for it to one of those room.. he knows he is in charge there..

Or he would just come nexst to me growl.. and sort of blocking my way to walk.. like guiding me too one of those rooms.

Love reading all of you peeple stories, i thought it was silly of me to give in so mutch. but i see iam not the only one thats doing it!

Back