How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

My friends dog would always have her nose pressed up against my dick. I liked it but he didn’t 😅 I wouldn’t push her away I’d just laugh and he’d yell at her to stop. His gf would say sorry then it’d happen again 😂 I had to play along and started pushing her away with my leg.

But one time I was dog sitting for only like an hour or two and I let her on the couch (she wasn’t allowed up usually). She laid on her back next to me and spread her legs when I rubbed her belly and one thing led to another and I was fingering her as she licked my mouth so I went down on her. She tasted so good 🥵

Mine normally approaches me and begins to touch me with his paws and he looks somewhat desperate, his breathing is rapid and he begins to smell my legs and that's when I know that he needs his female to relax

Mine normally approaches me and begins to touch me with his paws and he looks somewhat desperate, his breathing is rapid and he begins to smell my legs and that's when I know that he needs his female to relax
That was quick of her to get banned lol

For those who regularly have sex with their dogs, do they ever hint to you, show signs or do specific things to show you they want sex?

Bonus question: If they do have some sign what do you do? Drop everything and please them? Wait til later in the night to satisfy them? Hide and jerk them to calm their horniness?

I’ll get nudges on my butt or thighs in most cases. Also, if I am near our “blanket” for too long, then he starts to get excited and whine.

My old doggy Shadow used to paw at my pants, trying to pull em down or get his snout in em. He LOVED eating ass and knew if he started tonguing me, id be his.

My dog is a big scent dog; when he gets in the mood he will press his head against my lap and start to sniff and softly lick. If I smell particularly pleasing to him his head will almost pulse while he is licking and he will start to salivate; then I tease him slowly stripping down for him where he will rest his head against my arching butt, and then he will start to mount if I start to bend over even remotely! After the fun he lays down and pants with such a satisfied look on his face and I sit here blushes redder than a damn tomato.

My dog is a big scent dog; when he gets in the mood he will press his head against my lap and start to sniff and softly lick. If I smell particularly pleasing to him his head will almost pulse while he is licking and he will start to salivate; then I tease him slowly stripping down for him where he will rest his head against my arching butt, and then he will start to mount if I start to bend over even remotely! After the fun he lays down and pants with such a satisfied look on his face and I sit here blushes redder than a damn tomato.
Awwwwwh sounds like a fun time. Do you ever cuddle with him afterwards?

It's awesome you ask; we just had fun and are cuddling right now as I type this. The coincidence of your reply and my circumstance has me blushing
If you ever want to talk about it sometime I am all ears. It’s nice to know others think the same way I do ;)

I live with three of them and they each tend to have their own ways. Jake is a cuddle bug. He'll come up and get super close and cuddly usually giving the hints. Brian is the direct one that comes up and will shove his nose in my crotch. Cane will come over and start licking my hand or my feet if available.

My boy didn't have to ask, if he saw me getting naked and laying on the bed he knew we were going to play. He only ever initiated it outside of the bedroom in one situation. If I came home from school and no one else was home, he'd greet me at the back door and after "saying hello" would run upstairs barking. he'd bark until I followed him to find him jumping around on my bed, wagging his tail with his red rocket starting to poke out. He knew I could not resist and in a matter of seconds I would be naked under him getting covered or filled with his cum.
That is incredibly hot

They start sniffing my pussy nuzzling poking.

ninja-4-jpg.481985

I am not a current own but I did have a female a few years ago. She would put he nose in my crouch and start to sniff and lick. Or rub her butt on my hand.

Different ways. Some of my males would simply mount when I was sitting down ad do some thrusting. One was more direct and simply sit on my chest when I was laying in bed with his sheath and ball on my face. Females I have owned, most would simply turn and flag. One was very horny and often would simply go on her back, start barking and wiggle her hind quarters. or if she had a chance and I had free hand hanging at cooch level, She would walk over lift her tail and back her cooch into my hand and wiggle around while looking back at me.
The idea of a good boy sitting in my chest with sheath and balls on my face gets me so hard so fast! Fuck what I'd give for that! ❤️

I often find with my boy, whenever i bend down to grab something, i end up with his nose between my ass, and him lightly nipping at my shorts to get through to my ass.

Back