Fun fact about yourself

Sometimes microwave ovens will start running without me touching them if I just stand in front of them, sometimes it will run without releasing the microwaves if I stand next to it while its running. I cannot wear watches because the time will eventually come un-sync'd from other devices. I once pointed at a fan and it turned on. Sometimes streetlights flicker if I stand next to them. All of my electronics glitch out or crash when I get emotional or angry.

Sometimes microwave ovens will start running without me touching them if I just stand in front of them, sometimes it will run without releasing the microwaves if I stand next to it while its running. I cannot wear watches because the time will eventually come un-sync'd from other devices. I once pointed at a fan and it turned on. Sometimes streetlights flicker if I stand next to them. All of my electronics glitch out or crash when I get emotional or angry.
Harry Potter ?

I am a FAA certified private pilot. Certified to fly the Beechcraft Queen & King Air, Piper Cub, Cessna 310/172, Cirrus Vision Jet, and Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia. Currently getting certified for the Douglas DC-3.

I have a long scar from my left tit to my left thigh. It is smooth and mobile. It's from a car accident when I was 12. I show and wear it like a tattoo.

Flexible is the better word, mobile is the literal translation. Unfortunately, that's a weakness of mine. Some scars can be very firm. Mine is smooth and can move almost like normal skin.
Oooh gotcha.
It is a long scar indeed, hope for you it dont get to itchy often.
I have some scars too, and when they get itchy out of nowhere, it's so annoying.

Oooh gotcha.
It is a long scar indeed, hope for you it dont get to itchy often.
I have some scars too, and when they get itchy out of nowhere, it's so annoying.
With good lotion it's okay, sometimes in the morning it feels strange. Yes, a sharp piece of metal cut me like a knife and you can still see it on x-rays of my ribs to this day. Fortunately, I don't remember the accident itself. I have a few more scars and it took almost a year before I was able to go back to school. I hope you don't itch too often.

With good lotion it's okay, sometimes in the morning it feels strange. Yes, a sharp piece of metal cut me like a knife and you can still see it on x-rays of my ribs to this day. Fortunately, I don't remember the accident itself. I have a few more scars and it took almost a year before I was able to go back to school. I hope you don't itch too often.
Expect the one of my left forearm, that sometime even get a little swollen and itchy for who know reasons lol, the others never give me too much of a problem to me remember it.
The one on my arm seems like want me to remember to not do stupid shit like when i was young and got it.

Using an axle and pulley system with the proper amount of ropes and chains, I can lick my own elbow. Two fun facts about me: 1. I've somehow convinced myself my jokes are funny when in reality they aren't at all. 2. I am ambidextrous.

Back