Fun fact about yourself

My lower jaw looks like my teeth were rotated one slot to the right, making it to where my teeth don't line up.

I hate how long it took me to think of anything to write here. I’ve made a pint to watch all the animated Disney films in the order they were released. Idk if that’s interesting or just weird.
I'd say it's like watching evolutionary progress of animation, art style, storytelling including details
it's awesome

I spent months (studying, working or traveling) on each of all (inhabited) continents 🌍 and speak 5 languages

I have a strong musical ear, and can play 4 instruments 🎶… yet I still don’t think it’s enough 😅

I suck at telling jokes but love telling stories !

I spent months (studying, working or traveling) on each of all (inhabited) continents 🌍 and speak 5 languages

I have a strong musical ear, and can play 4 instruments 🎶… yet I still don’t think it’s enough 😅

I suck at telling jokes but love telling stories !
Perhaps you should write songs for a living?

I compose a lot of stuff but actually struggle to finish them off, it is an issue of focus, purpose, concentration and I really am trying to work on it… yet I find it easier to compose with other people, but it’s hard to find kindred spirits to co create things together 😅
You are amazing

Sometimes when my Friends that have no idea I am into K9 come over I forget that they are here and when they have been too long or overstaying their welcome i see my dog looking at me from outside and I start whining like a bitch.
Your dog probably hear you and none of you can wait to 💕

Wow, what an awesome community of remarkable people.

Probably not very remarkable amongst the above but I play 5 or 6 instruments fairly well and have far too much guitar gear. 15+ guitars and 10+ amplifiers. 🎸🎸🎸🎸

I hate how long it took me to think of anything to write here. I’ve made a pint to watch all the animated Disney films in the order they were released. Idk if that’s interesting or just weird.
I had the same goal at one point! Unfortunately I fell off before I finished them, but I'd like to try it again someday lol

I compose a lot of stuff but actually struggle to finish them off, it is an issue of focus, purpose, concentration and I really am trying to work on it… yet I find it easier to compose with other people, but it’s hard to find kindred spirits to co create things together 😅
I have written songs in the past. I am trained in piano and taught myself guitar. I get the feeling from many of these posts that there are some very talented people on this site and it made me wonder if having an artistic, creative and imaginative nature also influences our sexual tastes?

I have written songs in the past. I am trained in piano and taught myself guitar. I get the feeling from many of these posts that there are some very talented people on this site and it made me wonder if having an artistic, creative and imaginative nature also influences our sexual tastes?
How fun and cool would a worldwide zoo enthusiast orchestra be 🤗❤️? Itcould even be done online😆

Back