<Commercial jingle music starts>
Sticky ooey gooey
that's how it goes
when you're sucking
the jizz from
a stallion's big hose!
<Jingle fades out>

(Who else remembers the product the commercial was for originally? Bonus points if you can quote the original lyrics)
It must be a US product and jingle...not in Europe...but I love that wording!

It must be a US product and jingle...not in Europe...but I love that wording!
Yah, US - though I believe the product is/has been/was available globally. Pillsbury's "Poppin' Fresh" cookie dough - Came as a "sheet" of wrapped dough that you then sliced to size, baked, and "presto!" cookies of various types (chocolate chip, peanut butter, sugar cookies, gingerbread, and so on) The original lyric to the jingle for the chocolate chip version was "Chewy, ooey, gooey, that's how it goes, when you're slicing and baking with Poppin' Fresh Dough". The other "flavors" had their own (very slightly changed to fit each) version of the jingle, but either none of those "stuck to my brain", or they did, but I've long since forgotten them - you pick :)

I'd like to read more. I'm missing text for Snakes or Hedgehogs. Maybe some pics too, just for education, ya know

I'd like to read more. I'm missing text for Snakes or Hedgehogs. Maybe some pics too, just for education, ya know
yeah pics would be nice, because some descriptions are a bit tough to picture

but damn, kudos for having created this FAQ. hella informative!!

Has anyone ever experienced a reaction to dog semen, or know of anyone that has. If so what was it like and did it require an er visit.

How common is an allergic reaction to dog semen and how can you certainly know?
Not as common as pollen or peanut allergies, more common than being allergic to your own blood. The only way to know for certain you are allergic is to have an allergic reaction after being exposed.

Edit for OCD...

Last edited:
How common is an allergic reaction to dog semen and how can you certainly know?
I don't how reliable this test is, but for years it's been suggested that you should rub some dog semen on the skin of a fairly sensitive area and watch for a rash. Give it a few days. By 'sensitive area,' I'm referring to the inside of your elbow or the like. I wouldn't recommend putting it in your mouth or genital area at first. You might try that AFTER it was OK on the skin.

The taste of dog semen has been described as metallic, like the taste of blood, nails, sucking on a penny, or sticking a 9v battery to the tongue. There may be a woodsy or slight smokey note to it. Not all dogs have a metallic taste to them, and the strength of the metallicness reportedly does not vary based on diet or breed or state of intactness, but on individual.
Having had dog semen in my mouth many, many times, I haven't noticed a metallic taste. An exception involves dogs who have not ejaculated in a very long time. Their fluid comes out a clear, reddish-brown color at first and tends to have a bloody sort of taste. That could possibly be described as metallic.

Another possibility is semen collected from a dog immediately after a leg-lift. The first squirt or two will be mixed with urine, which in many dogs will have a very strong taste of musk.

One of my Corgi boys that I had a long time ago had an interesting smokey taste to his semen. It wasn't caused by diet, he ate exactly the same food, treats and so on as the other Corgi he lived with.

Last edited:
The color (pink or black) of the penises of polar bears has been widely debated, and there are only a limited number of low resolution pictures of their penises available on the internet. I believe the outcome has been reported that their penises are pink like other bears.
All photos of polar bear penises I have ever seen including the higher resolution ones were pink.

Thank you for posting, that is really interesting. I think there is some hormone or pheromone or something in the dog seman that can react inside a woman, that creates a bond. I know that the more he is with me, the closer and more connected I feel. I am not sure if it is only phsychological, but I feel it is physical as well. When he ejaculates inside me I think my body absorbs some of it and those hormones or secretions creat Le a connection.
That is sweet. I love my boy, but now i feel dirty cuz when i corrupted him it was just to experience it and experiment.

Back