Zooville Feedback and bug reporting thread.

The group may have been made before the rule was put into place. I’m not sure how the rule affects existing groups, probably a question for a mod or admin.
Accounts made before the lurker PM change were grandfathered in exempt from the restriction. So that still wouldn't matter.

If I had to guess, the group owner was either banned or requested their account deleted. So trying to join the group would result in no profile to be able to send a join request PM to. Want to say I saw before questions of how to change ownership of a group, which there probably isn't a way to do, thus the system wouldn't even automatically do it or anything upon the group owner's removal from site.

Groups are worthless anyway.

Also I'd like to say, the handling of videos and pics on the backend of this site has gotten soooo much better since when I left. Now videos load really fast compared to when they would take hours for them to load for me.

So if a user is banned is there a way to undo stuff they did? Like the clown who joined today and was only here for 2 minutes apparently, but he spent his whole two minutes busily having fun throwing angry faces on my and other peoples posts. It would be nice that this sort of crap could be removed when the user got booted out the door.

So if a user is banned is there a way to undo stuff they did? Like the clown who joined today and was only here for 2 minutes apparently, but he spent his whole two minutes busily having fun throwing angry faces on my and other peoples posts. It would be nice that this sort of crap could be removed when the user got booted out the door.
Yep, angry faces are one of Nothing’s newest “attacks” on the forum. He’s have me over 400 of them. Don’t let his angry reactions get to you, he is a nobody troll who will never be a part of this forum. I do agree banning a user should remove the reactions they gave to people tho.

Yep, angry faces are one of Nothing’s newest “attacks” on the forum. He’s have me over 400 of them. Don’t let his angry reactions get to you, he is a nobody troll who will never be a part of this forum. I do agree banning a user should remove the reactions they gave to people tho.
400 angry faces you did do well, I only got 4 today, but it's more the principle of the thing.

When I try coming to the site directly, I'm met with a "Welcome to Nginx" message, and just gives me addresses to configure the web server...

Managed to find a post that led to a member's profile and was able to log in that way.

Anyone else having the same issue?

When I try coming to the site directly, I'm met with a "Welcome to Nginx" message, and just gives me addresses to configure the web server...

Managed to find a post that led to a member's profile and was able to log in that way.

Anyone else having the same issue?
I did, but I just searched zooville on google and it worked just fine

Back