Zooville Feedback and bug reporting thread.

i get this error when trying to join a group, any idea why ?

Your user group is unable to send PCs to anyone.
Please notify the site admin of this message.
(Maximum conversation recipients = 0)
Read the pm you got when you registered.

Can we implement a 🍿emoji? It would definitely save the space when somebody wants to use the popcorn button it would be placed as a negative emoji reaction (since everybody waits for it to heat up). So it would be most logical of not effecting reaction score

this group is experiencing multiple access problems, (DNS ERROR and impossible access) it easily happens 3 times a week currently that it is impossible to connect, yesterday for example all day and even in the evening.. Before, there was no there were no such problems or extremely rare...

How is this not an attempt at doxing/outing zoos?
Even though the thread was deleted, you are still wrong about this.
No sane zoophile can be easily distinguished from a nonzoo in public and if you are, it is your fault.
These threads are somewhat frequent and all equally dumb talking about some sort of a way of telling which woman totally fucks her dog. I have never seen a single useful advice in those threads that could actually lead to identifying a zoo with any useful amount of accuracy. :D

Still. What is stopping an anti-zoo from asking some real damning questions in one of those threads.
not to mention that kind of thread can easily make stupid ppl doxx themselves.... which goes without saying it's their problem, but why even allow a platform to help do that?

not to mention that kind of thread can easily make stupid ppl doxx themselves.... which goes without saying it's their problem, but why even allow a platform to help do that?
because its not as simple as 'disallowing' a topic and that topic suddenly ceasing to exist. all this crap takes manual modding and manual user reports, and stupid is gunna be as stupid does till the end of time. theyre not helping anyone dox themselves by not hunting down every thread like that themselves. On that note, imo not every inaction from moderators should be considered a deliberate action or statement of intent.

I am all for creating a "Doxx yourself" thread.
Post a photo of wourself doing something ilegal for the world to see. Do not forget to enable the GPS for the EXIF or it won't work!!
Bonus points for videos showin your credit card and PIN number.
Have fun

If people will do it anyway, at least make it fast and painless, and save haters and antis the work of browsing the entire forum for unreliable tips on the polling threads

Whatever, this is the bug report thread so...

When you receive "new post alerts", the ones coming from groups apper always as "new" and are never marked as read unless you manually set them as read.

Other thread alerts work as expected. You read the the thread and ALL alerts from that thread will be set automatically as read ( say, new post, a mention, a quote alerts from the same thread will be read as you visit)

Same here :(
I see several posters telling that they can’t see the zooville page, but they can post, so they have access 🤔. Former one administrator wrote about it a told about another address because it is only the ‘frontpage’ that is blocked.

I see several posters telling that they can’t see the zooville page, but they can post, so they have access 🤔. Former one administrator wrote about it a told about another address because it is only the ‘frontpage’ that is blocked.
Yeah, if you're having issues accessing the site via just https://www.zoovilleforum.net/ Access the site through https://www.zoovilleforum.net/forums/-/list instead. Most likely some anti-zoo is paying some shady service on the dark web to DDOS the primary URL.

Just seen another spam post (someone was fast deletting :) )

Odd it came from a lurker registered in 2020. User/pass can be stolen in many ways, but I suspect those are "abandon" users from ZV V1 who registered with the exact same pass in V2 (?)

Maybe a password reset for users that have not logged in the last year would help?

Hi.
Issue is with changing avatar. I try to edit, but every time I press save it tells me "Oops, try next time or look to browser console".
Tried from different computers, browsers, networks. Tried to change gif(compress, resolution, cropp) - nothing seems to work.
Can you help me?

I can't seem to delete old messages from my in box. Every time i select them and go to delete them they don't delete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Search refuses short terms such as my or Dr as too short or too common.

So a thread like "Its in me ok" is completely unsearchable and "my dogs" would force you to go through all dogs posts.

Stupid and suboptimal

Seemed the whole site was down with a 502 Bad Gateway error for a little while, was that planned or was the site being attacked?

I am still having a major problem with most videos playing on site, and it is both on firefox and chrome viewers.

upon further investigating, I think it has less to do with file types and more to do with upload method. It seems to be a recurring thing when videos are attached to post instead of inserted, which is what most seem to do. when videos are inserted instead of attached they seem to play without issue. When videos are attached, it plays for 0.5-2 seconds and then buffers for a minute. and repeats

Last edited:
I am still having a major problem with most videos playing on site, and it is both on firefox and chrome viewers.

upon further investigating, I think it has less to do with file types and more to do with upload method. It seems to be a recurring thing when videos are attached to post instead of inserted, which is what most seem to do. when videos are inserted instead of attached they seem to play without issue. When videos are attached, it plays for 0.5-2 seconds and then buffers for a minute. and repeats
any example to check?

When writing a post I can click on ‘Attach files’.
what do you mean by ‘inserting’ a video ?

Search refuses short terms such as my or Dr as too short or too common.

So a thread like "Its in me ok" is completely unsearchable and "my dogs" would force you to go through all dogs posts.

Stupid and suboptimal
In the XenForo concept you can add semicolons asterisks * as placeholder.
And as such search for two-digit strings as well.

Even as this stresses the database search quite a lot and is not regularly wanted.. (so keep it's use low..)

Back