Zoos that have been sexually active with a nonhuman partner(s) for longer than 1 year, have you ever been diagnosed with penile cancer?

Have you been diagnosed with penile cancer?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 92 93.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters

Equinophile

Tourist
Zoos that have been sexually active with a nonhuman partner(s) for longer than 1 year, have you ever been diagnosed with penile cancer?

Absolutely not, ive been active for decades and no issues: I believe this is unfounded anti-zoo propaganda to scare people away from sex with animals, for one being exposed to carcinogens that damage dna is what causes cancer almost always, you'd sooner get cancer from the shit additives in our foods than you would ever from sticking your dick in a pooch (or any other animal).. Last I checked, animals don't have hazardous chemicals in their vaginas, in fact that would be quite detrimental to each species survival if they did

Absolutely not, ive been active for decades and no issues: I believe this is unfounded anti-zoo propaganda to scare people away from sex with animals, for one being exposed to carcinogens that damage dna is what causes cancer almost always, you'd sooner get cancer from the shit additives in our foods than you would ever from sticking your dick in a pooch (or any other animal).. Last I checked, animals don't have hazardous chemicals in their vaginas, in fact that would be quite detrimental to each species survival if they did

I agree. I am doing a poll to try and counter this poorly designed study. https://mdanderson.elsevierpure.com...-behavioral-characteristics-and-possible-asso

Say what? How on earth could those things possibly be related, that would suggest that animals were some how toxic. Putting aside people's allergies to dog hair or the like, the whole premise that animal sex could give you cancer... is in the words of Bolt "Quite Ridonculous".

To the person who answered that they didn't know if they had been diagnosed with penile cancer, my thoughts and prayers are with you, if your currently looking at even the possibility you could get test result back soon that indicated you have such a condition.

Last edited:
Note that sex with carriers of human papillomaviruses (HPV) is considered to be a risk factor for getting penile and other cancers in the sexually relevant regions of the human body.

I started having sex with animals when I was 7 years old and have had regular activity since then with a few years of hiatus in my recent adult life. As a top and bottom I have never had any symptoms of any kind as a result of having sex with animals.

Roanoke area, anyone else?

haha is this a joke topic or something?

nope never happened. been active since I was old enough to get an erection and never had any problems

Nope. Been active for decades and clean as whistle. According to my doctor, a picture of good health.

Nope. I remember reading an article years back talking about it and stated that a mare's vagina is rough and can cause scratches on the skin of the penis that causes the cancer though lol. I personally like the looseness of a mare over anything tight, to me a human vagina would be more rough!

Really? This BS rumor is still circulating? I have been sexually active with animals almost 40 years and nothing has dropped off yet. My dick is probably my healthiest body part.

Really? This BS rumor is still circulating? I have been sexually active with animals almost 40 years and nothing has dropped off yet. My dick is probably my healthiest body part.

Heh... Thanks for saving me typing nearly the same thing. Only difference being the number - roughly 45 years for me.

I first came across this one ten years ago or more, and laughed at it then, too. I'm wanting to say that iteration came with a tale about how donkey-fuckers in south america (Brazil?) were getting penile cancer at ridiculous rates, supposedly from playing hide-the-weenie with their burros as the hiding place. Trouble was, nobody from there was coming out with the "Yep, happened to me, now I'm Juanita instead of Juan 'cause it was either let 'em cut it off or die" testimony. No evidence, just claims. No oddly high incidence of penile cancer in south americans (including Brazillians) showing up in WHO records, and all the other bell-ringers for bogus.

Heh... Thanks for saving me typing nearly the same thing. Only difference being the number - roughly 45 years for me.

I first came across this one ten years ago or more, and laughed at it then, too. I'm wanting to say that iteration came with a tale about how donkey-fuckers in south america (Brazil?) were getting penile cancer at ridiculous rates, supposedly from playing hide-the-weenie with their burros as the hiding place. Trouble was, nobody from there was coming out with the "Yep, happened to me, now I'm Juanita instead of Juan 'cause it was either let 'em cut it off or die" testimony. No evidence, just claims. No oddly high incidence of penile cancer in south americans (including Brazillians) showing up in WHO records, and all the other bell-ringers for bogus.

I'm only at 41 years of activity with animals (mainly dogs), so some of you guys have me beat by a few years. But seriously this has to be a joke, I mean it's not like dogs are nuclear powered and giving off radiation or something. Although some canines I've been with, have pound my ass at a speed that I though I was going to meltdown as their fuel rods went critical and blew up. :gsd_happysmile:

I agree. I am doing a poll to try and counter this poorly designed study. https://mdanderson.elsevierpure.com...-behavioral-characteristics-and-possible-asso
"Subjects who reported SWA also reported more venereal diseases (P<0.001) and sex with prostitutes (P<0.001), and were more likely to have had more than 10 lifetime sexual partners (P<0.001) than those who did not report SWA"

Well, that's their particular sample well and truly tainted by potential anthropogenic risk factors....

I've never had a penis.....
Considering the ratio of male to female around here, I have no doubt you'd have no difficultly getting a penis if you want one. Granted, it'll just be slipped inside you for a while, rather than actually attached, but... :)

Considering the ratio of male to female around here, I have no doubt you'd have no difficultly getting a penis if you want one. Granted, it'll just be slipped inside you for a while, rather than actually attached, but... :)
The kind I would like isn't attached to someone/thing that can type! At their last vet check, nothing was diagnosed, other than peak physical condition!
:giggle:

I've had my dick in at least 5 species, over 30+ years and never had any problems or diagnosis like that.

I've been with mares for close to 24 years, had sex with 30 mares. Going into the four figure territory on the amount of times.
Even been with a couple female dogs over the years and I've never had any health related issues from it.

Someone pulled that idea out of his ass in the 1970s to torment me with. He should have known better because he was a "doctor" with a degree on the wall and everything.

No, I’ve been active for many years, and have been with multiple different animals. Me and my current mate have been active for well over a year and no signs of penile cancer. I think it is just something that anti-zoos say to try and scare uneducated zoos.

Back