Zoophilia Fantasies

Probably one of my biggest famtasies would to get the sloppy (Probably double digits) after running a femboy or woman through a messy baryard train. Two or three dogs, a few draft horse facials, a pig or two. Especially if at least one of each animal came all in one hole for me to use. Would finish by taking a stallion facial and maybe a knot or so

Being invited over by a lady to watch her get mounted and bred by either a stallion, dog, or a boar. I couldn't just stand there and watch; I'd be groping their testicles and perineum as the beast continues to pump into the woman.
As soon as one pulls out, I would slip my own dick into her sloppy tunnel before she has a chance to push any of it out, and saw into her poose for my my own load to be offered as tribute to her voracious vag.
If she could get semen from all 3 inside of her for sloppy fourths, I would have the time of my life with her.

Just being able to actually get knotted and filled by a dog for like 40mins is already a huge fantasy that I hope I'll be able to experience soon...
I also dream about getting a facial from a horse or maybe getting a bunch of stallions to cum all over my body. Cleanup would be a nightmare but damn do I dream of it haha

Just being able to actually get knotted and filled by a dog for like 40mins is already a huge fantasy that I hope I'll be able to experience soon...
I also dream about getting a facial from a horse or maybe getting a bunch of stallions to cum all over my body. Cleanup would be a nightmare but damn do I dream of it haha
hehehe hot

I secretly want to be completely total power exchange dominated into the role of human dog. To be disappeared out of society and to serve my owner, his dog/s, and anyone or animal that he chooses.
I know this is just a fantasy, but if I could even do a week-long vacation in that state of mind. It would be so fulfilling.

I have so many! I have one where a friend's wife asks me to meet her at their lake house. When I arrive she tells me she needs to be properly trained so she can please her husband.

She knows that I have been a Dom and fully trusted me to teach her.

In the end I teach her and her beautiful nosy neighbor about beastiality. Taking them for walks and swims along with two big labs.

I have so many! I have one where a friend's wife asks me to meet her at their lake house. When I arrive she tells me she needs to be properly trained so she can please her husband.

She knows that I have been a Dom and fully trusted me to teach her.

In the end I teach her and her beautiful nosy neighbor about beastiality. Taking them for walks and swims along with two big labs.
sounds like something i need >:)

I think my biggest fantasy is the idea of me stupidly meeting up with someone I met online and going to their house. Then having them force me down and make me let their dog give me oral and then fuck me. Then after that, even though they initially said they wouldn't do anything; they force me back down and fuck me themselves

I think my biggest fantasy is the idea of me stupidly meeting up with someone I met online and going to their house. Then having them force me down and make me let their dog give me oral and then fuck me. Then after that, even though they initially said they wouldn't do anything; they force me back down and fuck me themselves
Sounds so fkn hot

For me it's pretty Tame or Lame... however, you want to take it. But I don't fantasize about crazy drug induced orgies that'll blow everyone away. The one thing that I fantasize about is having a group of Zoosexual friends, maybe a Human Girlfriend or Wife that I can openly be a Zoosexual with. Being able to be intimate with my Animal Lovers in front of the Humans that I care about, without feeling their negativity towards us. I just want to be open and comfortable in my life.

honestly i kind of like mixing cnc with bestiality
Good news, this problem has been solved.
Boston-Dynamics-Spot-Robot-Available-Now-Featured-image.jpg

My fantasies are in my stories. :p

My all-time favorite would be becoming a part of a horsie breeding mount/AV setup for dozens of stallions.. in such a way that their flares would swell up tight against my face as they unload~<3

Maybe being sucked off by a female husky and cumming down her throat and another would be to jerk off to and be sloppy seconds for a girl being fucked by a horse and dog

Right now I want to be surrounded by big dogs that all want to makeout with me.They all fight to get their tongue in my mouth and the ones that can't lick my body all over. Two of them lick my sweaty bare feet and another licks my cock and balls until I shoot a big hands free load. Then the dogs fight to clean up the mess. 😍🐶
are you on telegram at all?

Back