Zoophiles, do people who're only interested in sex with animals bother you?

Hi, new here, just curious about how those who feel genuine connection with other species feel about people who see it as kink or fetish. Sorry if this is a copy of another thread (and plz let me know if it is)

Not really, as long as they:
- treat their animal well and with respect
- make sure that it gives consent to sexual activity
- don't do anything that would put the animal in danger
- don't come here to brag about how kinky, perverted, degrading and humiliating sex with animals is
- don't seek animal sex just because it is "convinient and easy"
- understand, that many people here see animals as equal partners, and don't diminish zoophilia as sexual orientation
- have manners and behave as thinking people when spending their time on online forum

im with what misha said, to each their own. IMO, i love my dog and want to involve him in everything, It really adds spice to a good relationship and if anything hopefully he can pick up where ever i lack, fall short or miss.

Last edited:
pretty much the same as @MishaCZ.

gotta admit tho, i do tend to get a bit vicious (sometimes prolly unjustifiably) towards a few particular kinds of fetishists/kinksters. in no particular order:

-the ones with "you fuck animals, so anything goes" mindset going on about stuff like incest here

-the "zoo-wife"/"how to make my gf fuck a dog" seekers. ie: ppl not into animals themselves, but into seeing someone else getting "dominated/degraded" by an animal as a sort of show for them

-beggars, especially the kind that treats this forum as a hook up site, some seemingly feeling like we owners "owe it to them" to let them have some tail because "i totally can't own a dog, but want to fuck/get fucked by one pretty please".

I don't care, as long as they don't mistreat animals. Even humans often have intercourse just to have fun, so I don't see the problem...

The only time they bother me is the ones that insist that I have to let them hookup with one of my mares, they are the reason why I have my PMs turned off.

Not really, as long as they:
- treat their animal well and with respect
- make sure that it gives consent to sexual activity
- don't do anything that would put the animal in danger
- don't come here to brag about how kinky, perverted, degrading and humiliating sex with animals is
- don't seek animal sex just because it is "convinient and easy"
- understand, that many people here see animals as equal partners, and don't diminish zoophilia as sexual orientation
- have manners and behave as thinking people when spending their time on online forum

This... and this... like, this ads up everything i think about this. I don't mind people only liking the sexual aspect of being a zoo. But the animal's happiness is important on top of everything

OP, look around at the threads here. Quite a number deal with the topic, and who struck John. You asked a VERY partisan question. Its starts a riot every time.

As long as the creature isnt used in a harmful and/or self gratifying matter.
But i feel they are missing out on the connection one could give.
What's wrong with self-gratification if both sides want it? Now, using him or her when he or she is indifferent... Meh, no.

Back