Zoocurious

Hihi, I'm from the Midwest, I'm a trans girl, and I've always looked at a lot of furry and feral stuff but never zoo stuff.... I've actually been afraid.... But I've recently been accepting my, um, situation.

Looking to chat with other people in a similar position, maybe look at some zoo smut, or even find a partner who shares this interest of mine.

Hihi, I'm from the Midwest, I'm a trans girl, and I've always looked at a lot of furry and feral stuff but never zoo stuff.... I've actually been afraid.... But I've recently been accepting my, um, situation.

Looking to chat with other people in a similar position, maybe look at some zoo smut, or even find a partner who shares this interest of mine.
Welcome t o Zooville, TZG, lot's of interesting people and topics here, so you will surely enjoy it. If you want to, you can also DM the members and start a converstaion with them. Have fun!

Hi, welcome. Feel free to message me, i'd love to chat.

Back