Zoo web chat?

What about cam chat? Like chaturbate but for us like minded individuals?

I've been looking for countless hours trying to find such a thing. No luck. ?
I'm hoping that if someone on this forum knows of one they'd be willing to share it with us. But since bestiality is illegal in most places it makes it that much harder to find a live beast cam site, if one even does exist somewhere.

I'm hoping that if someone on this forum knows of one they'd be willing to share it with us. But since bestiality is illegal in most places it makes it that much harder to find a live beast cam site, if one even does exist somewhere.
I know! I'm sure there is or was such a site

I know! I'm sure there is or was such a site
I've heard rumors of chicks on website doing this on omegle, Skype and other video chats like that but I have no idea if its true. And even if it was I'd have to assume those videos are private.

I've heard rumors of chicks on website doing this on omegle, Skype and other video chats like that but I have no idea if its true. And even if it was I'd have to assume those videos are private.
Or pot luck trying to find them ... Is Omegle still around? Oh and thanks for zoosbook

There’s Chatzy- just typing in ‘beastiality chat’ in google should bring it up. It’s not much, but there are some interesting people there. There’s at least one confirmed fake and a few over eager people, but most people are fine.

That, is a damn good question. You know what also is a good question..... How do we turn on the option to auto delete or at least auto lock threads...... BRB.

Maybe
Been wishing for that very thing, at least for some sections of the forum like introductions.

Back