Zoo, human sex OR everyday life, what will you never do again?

Kristy

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Zoo, human sex OR just anything else in life, we all have that something we did we ended up hating, it didn't go smoothly or didn't turn out right.
Maybe it was your first time, or maybe you've done it more than once, expecting it to go better, and it never did.
It is now on your list of "things I'll never do again." What is yours?
NOTE: Keep your politics out of this. They don't belong here.

I will never again judge the skills of a potential sex partner based solely on her looks. That's pretty stupid, and I was wrong many times.
(In my defense, I actually quit doing that years ago.)

I will never again stand on anything but a ladder to wash outside windows.
(Hey, the trash can was completely full, it's a REAL good trash can, and it seemed quite stable!)

I will never again mess around with a married woman.

Married women have married husbands and most times they take a very dim view of another man taking what they believe to be theirs.

I will never again have a casual sex encounter on the very first meeting.

Zoosex. Not because I don’t want to but the opportunity will likely not arise before I end up in a normie relationship again. But who knows, I might get lucky.

I will never again pass up an opportunity to engage in a sex act I’ve always wanted to do. You only live once and shouldn’t die having to say I should’ve when I had the chance.

I will never again pass up an opportunity to engage in a sex act I’ve always wanted to do. You only live once and shouldn’t die having to say I should’ve when I had the chance.
Some of us aren't that fortunate

I will never again let a stranger that is groping me leave without breaking his fucking nose.
I will also never again do anything, that could be uncomfortable for the dog (I was very young, stuppid and just learning)

I will never again let a stranger that is groping me leave without breaking his fucking nose.
I will also never again do anything, that could be uncomfortable for the dog (I was very young, stuppid and just learning)
What about accidents? :eek:

That's a good mindset. That thing we pass up may have turned out to be the best thing ever. Life is too short to live any other way.

That's a good mindset. That thing we pass up may have turned out to be the best thing ever. Life is too short to live any other way.
Most of the time it isn't up to us, things go south waaaayyyyyy too fast...

Back