zoo gamers?

Anyone feel like adding each other on discord via DMs on here?
Would love if I had some more people to play with

Also just a shoot in the dark idea but I’d think it’d be kinda awesome if there was a zoo exclusive minecraft server ngl

Love gaming on PC and PS. Sometimes on the switch! Recently I've been on dead by daylight a ton, if anyone wants to play send me your steam name and we can swf :)

I play mostly Battlebit, VtM, red dead online snd scp games on steam.

I am willing to play with anyone really. Dm me your steam if your down to game!

I play...
Sea of Thieves, Space Engineers, 7 Days to Die, Baldur's Gate 3, Deep Rock Galactic, Ember Knights, Grounded, Payday 2, Project Zomboid, Raft, Risk of Rain, Stardew Valley, Terraria, V Rising, and War Thunder.
And that's just what I have installed, should you be interested, DM me, I only have Steam and whatever you can crossplay through the Xbox app

edit: misplaced comma

Heya, I'd love to! I do have Steam but would only really share it privately, not in a forum post. I play all sorts of games, currently though I am playing loads of Guild Wars 2 and Baldur's Gate 3.

I used to love Apex Legends as a decent keyboard and mouse player with a lifetime of PC FPS experience but aim assist on controllers has completely wrecked the experience, getting bum rushed with SMGs letting aim assist win the fight with perfect tracking.

When I want to feel good about myself now I farm boomers and bots in Enlisted usually with 100+ kill matches... shit rolls downhill, controller players shit on me so I shit on war sim dads, lol.

Lots of retro and emulation also, mostly 16-bit.

Big gamer! Favorites are rpgs, mmos and strategy games to name a few. Baldur's gate 3 has been amazing!

Id love to play some games with some fellow zoos, been playing mostly fps and survival/RPG games but im down to play anything. If anyone wants to play something just DM me your steam

Would love to game with some fellow Zoos
Mostly play Rts games but feel free to have a look at my library and add me if yall wanna play something
Steam code: 136218993

I dont think theres any issue with adding zoo friends on steam or discord as long as you are internet smart. Always be anonymous. We can be super great gamer friends, but I dont need to know your real name or where you live.

Back