Zoo etiquette?

HufferPupper

Tourist
I'm pretty new to the whole zoo thing as a whole, so I'm not really aware of those unspoken rules and all.
This forum in particular has taught me a lot, but I'm still wondering.

Say for example someone wanted to have an interaction, would they go looking for a host or is it best for them to be invited?

I'm pretty new to the whole zoo thing as a whole, so I'm not really aware of those unspoken rules and all.
This forum in particular has taught me a lot, but I'm still wondering.

Say for example someone wanted to have an interaction, would they go looking for a host or is it best for them to be invited?
As an owner, i can tell you the fastest way to end a conversation with me is to ask if you can hook up with my dogs/horses/cows etc

ask yourself "would a straight person do this?" (example: "would a straight person just ask someone to have their partner for a night?") is a pretty simple way to check "how to behave"

the zeta principles is also a pretty good set of rules to go by.

you need to realize that to some of us, "this" is far more than "just a kink"... a sexual orientation
Thanks to Tinder and its ilk, and the anonymity of the internet to be a pig the answer to that is usually yes.

Thanks to Tinder and its ilk, and the anonymity of the internet to be a pig the answer to that is usually yes.
yeah, you're very likely correct.. tho i still choose to believe decent ppl outnumber the pigs even if it's that easy and unpunishable to just be a pig... i mean, all the "borrower" / "zoo-wife" seeker threads speak quite loudly in your favor.

this thread kinda hints at "i wanna borrow" as well....

If you treat sex as the end goal of an interaction, expect to be disappointed. Owners typically want to have a relationship with you before they extend a relationship with their partners. They don't want their partners to be hurt, no more than you'd want a loved one of your own to be hurt. This is typically the same as you'd expect with a human-human couple you want to have sex with (with either one or both partners). There needs to be sufficient trust, and that usually takes time. I'd be wary of anyone that wants sex on the first meetup, though it's not impossible for such a thing to happen if "sparks fly," as the saying goes. You should look for friendship connections, and the sex will typically naturally occur as a result of that connection. In other words, I wouldn't rush into anything I might regret later, and I'd suggest you consider the same.

I can tell you now that if you start your conversations with "Male, 22, bi, Miami FL, looking 4 sex with dogs or horses" as an example, most legitimate owners will immediately put you on their ignore list.

When it comes to etiquette, it's not that hard. Treat people like they are people, and not a pimp overlooking a gaggle of animal prostitutes. Most zoos are just your everyday 9 to 5 Joes that just so happen to be sexually attracted to animals. Even if you do find someone willing to openly share their animals sexually with anyone, I'd be highly suspicious of these individuals. They're either cops, or they are the type of people cops are looking to bust.

Back