Your political stance on animal life? (Multiple choices)

Your political stance on animal life?(multiple choice)

• Total voters
Pro-hunting for population control and to eat what you hunt wheather you eat it or your animal companions do. Ban canned/trophy hunting and for-fun hunting

Pro factory farming in the way it's mainly done in Argentina (free-roaming and killed in the field for later butchering. No feedlots)

Idunno what you mean by specieism

I'd also gladly repress terror movements such as the latest vegan movements that vandalize restaurants, bug and oppress customers wanting to buy meat at the supermarket, etc

Can i have a answer on the poll please?
Rather than in inflamatory written answer that can be interpreted as a physical threat..

What does repress is even supposed to mean? Are you a cop?

Was going to become one, got rejected for bad eyesight lmao
i see.. Unfortunate..
My sister wanted to become a cop too. Anti riot cop.. Not sure how you call them in your country..

She wanted to "repress" left wing students and arabian ppl..

She got rejected because she left the official easy road to her dream job because she got sexually harassed by her colleagues and when she tried to enter the contest to get the job sooner, they didnt let her participate because she had left the easy road and thought that was arrogant of her to show up to the contest..

I had no idea how to answer this question, it seemed to group stuff together that was a little odd.

I grow cattle for sale into the food market, I treat them very well while they are in my care, they are not force fed grain or given chemicals to alter their grow rate or un-needed antibiotics.

I agree with hunting when it is for food or done responsibly for population control (when there are no other options.) I am very much against killing for sport or where the animal is killed for no purpose such as a trophy head and the rest of the animal is discarded.

I have no problem with someone choosing to not eat a particular food that is derived from an animal.

I don't know how else to answer this question other than just wanting to engage in sex with either a mare or a woman in total privacy...with absolutely no guilt as to my preference in companion. If my companion is a woman that regularly engages in sex with either a dog or a stallion, my hope is that there is absolutely no consequence to our lifestyle outside of regularly soaked underwears. If my companion is a mare that I regularly engage in sex with, my hope is the same as above.

I'm a vegan, but in the future when I am living in the woods/off the land in our commune/farm I will undoubtedly hunt deer and catch fish to survive. I am vegan because of the unethical conditions in which animals are kept for their products and how they are t reated, as there is no need for that kind of animal exploitation in our society.. and I don't /need/ meat to survive in civilization because food is so incredibly available. I can survive off of plants and substitutes alone for sure. But in the woods? Nah, I'll be farming and such but bagging a deer every few months for protein will be very very useful to the farm.

I'm pro sustenance hunting, anti trophy hunting. Killing for fun is just sick.
I'm not anti vegan, just anti racist+ableist assholes who are vegan supremacists, which obviously is not all of them.
Not anti agriculture but very much against the animal & human abuse that proliferates within corporate agriculture.
I am more about animal welfare that anything. Humanity is responsible for correcting the problems we created & we have a responsibility to be humane to all animals in our care, whether they're food, workers, partners, companions, or just wild animals.

I believe we are ultimately responsible for animal welfare and that there are some animals that are kept as companions and some that are kept for food. This is an argument as old as time it’s self where does the line get drawn on what is a food animal and what is a companion animal and I personally feel that comes down to the individual I wouldn’t eat dogs, cats, goats horses or donkeys but there are lots of other people that would eat them. I will not condemn them but I also will not associate with them or condone their actions ether. As long as all animals are well kept and allowed freedom to roam and there health and well being is first and foremost then it is what it is.

Animals have to be managed for survival and health of the species/herd a well as crops/produce.

I"ll just leave it at that.

If you won't eat meat - I'm good with that.

If you won't eat veggies - I'm good with that too.

However it it effects you health maybe there are smarter choices.

Just have an understanding of how life works and respect others choices and we will get along just fine, hopefully better than just fine if the right gal crosses my oath,HAHA

I'm pro sustenance hunting, anti trophy hunting. Killing for fun is just sick.
I'm not anti vegan, just anti racist+ableist assholes who are vegan supremacists, which obviously is not all of them.
Not anti agriculture but very much against the animal & human abuse that proliferates within corporate agriculture.
I am more about animal welfare that anything. Humanity is responsible for correcting the problems we created & we have a responsibility to be humane to all animals in our care, whether they're food, workers, partners, companions, or just wild animals.
Mornin, if you like I can explain why your theory is about hunting styles is a bit off and how it really effects the herd.

Mornin, if you like I can explain why your theory is about hunting styles is a bit off and how it really effects the herd.
Just a lil heads up, as I see you’re pretty new, but in the top left corner of every comment, below the posters name, is a date. This thread has been dead for over 2 years.

Another lil trick. Click on the posters name, and it will tell you many things also, like how the person you quoted hasn’t been around for a really long while.

Just a lil heads up, as I see you’re pretty new, but in the top left corner of every comment, below the posters name, is a date. This thread has been dead for over 2 years.

Another lil trick. Click on the posters name, and it will tell you many things also, like how the person you quoted hasn’t been around for a really long while.
YUp, still learning to navigate but it's threre for all to see and/or ask the same if they wish. :)

o wow! Are you also anti-hunting?
It's hard to find normies who see the light, let alone other zoos.

I'd love to hear what you know about hunting!

I'm mostly very against Factory Farming specifically. Those are basically just inescapable concentration camps where every prisoner is tortured and killed.

I love animals but understand animals for a food source, as for pets to me they are treated as family.

Well I grew up on a farm and as a hunter. I am a meat eater but I don’t take life lightly. I won’t change ur attitude and you won’t change mine. I respect your opinion and won’t try to alter it.

Back