Would you ever say NO?

Would you ever say NO to your dog, (when you would have time for it )
And if so , how does he react?

Iam quiet new to it, and i notice him "wanting" more and more, Noticing i almost never say no to him.
If i have to work or dont have the time for it.. He gets quiet upset, very vocal whimpering/barking. trying to bodyblock me form leaving.

Did you ever experianced stuff like that and want to share?

My dog does this after a few days of no sex.
Refusing sex is a normal thing to do. Female dogs refuse dogs all the time. They move aside, sit down...
Take your dog off you and ignore his attempts.

I will decline offers from my girl sometimes, as her sex drive is slightly higher than mine. She takes it in stride, likely knowing that another chance will come soon enough.

Definitely. Added benefit is that all that sexual frustration/energy comes out next time you do give in.

Sometimes I’m just too tired. He will accept that but he will be disappointed.. other times he gives me those puppy eyes and I can’t ignore those…

Sometimes I’m just too tired. He will accept that but he will be disappointed.. other times he gives me those puppy eyes and I can’t ignore those…
Oh those eyes are always like “pack your bags for the guilt trip“ 🤣🤣 it’s so funny that it always works in no matter the situation

My Rottweiler will know when it's time ,he is usually the one like leaning on me or against the security gate with that hard on cock that gets my dick all worked up and itchy . The moments I don't feel well.🤦

Would you ever say NO to your dog, (when you would have time for it )
And if so , how does he react?

Iam quiet new to it, and i notice him "wanting" more and more, Noticing i almost never say no to him.
If i have to work or dont have the time for it.. He gets quiet upset, very vocal whimpering/barking. trying to bodyblock me form leaving.

Did you ever experianced stuff like that and want to share?
I am active with a miny stallion and I'm his slave no questions asked x

Back